Ghost In the Shell - Stand Alone Complex (Blu-ray Boxset w/ Lenticular) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: December 14th, 2014
Purchase link: KimchiDVD
Price: USD 147.99

14162924891131217.jpg

Ooh... this might be the one to get for English fans since it has English subtitles. I've had the Japanese boxes on my wishlist for a while now, but they cost a mint and only have English dub and no subs.

WOW! 7 lenti's in one box? :ohno: Lenti-gasm:oohyeah: :D :happy: :woot: but damn its :greedy: On the plus side, I have never seen the show. Hopefully it'll be available for some time.

just placed an order for this together with the 2nd season just to be safe... let's see if the first one sells out until march, still plenty of time to think it over. :)
btw. i read somewhere that this is kimchidvd exclusive, and limited to 700 copies (not confirmed).

just placed an order for this together with the 2nd season just to be safe... let's see if the first one sells out until march, still plenty of time to think it over. :)
btw. i read somewhere that this is kimchidvd exclusive, and limited to 700 copies (not confirmed).
That's quite of bit of money you got there :p. I would like to get this as well, just for the 7 lentis :woot: but $150 is a lot of money (n).
And I donno about 700 copies, but I doubt its Kimchi exclusive; it is, however, is exclusive to Korea.

That's quite of bit of money you got there :p. I would like to get this as well, just for the 7 lentis :woot: but $150 is a lot of money (n).
And I donno about 700 copies, but I doubt its Kimchi exclusive; it is, however, is exclusive to Korea.

i found no other shop selling this, and a guy in another forum said that he had e-mail contact with tony, who told him : limited 700, kimchidvd exclusive.

as for the price, yes it's a lot of money, but look at the limited japan sets now and the current going rate. ;D

Damn, that is an impressive boxset. Tempted to go in for seasons 1+2 but the lenti on the box of the 2nd season just looks tacky compared to the rest of the package.