UK
Released: March 7th, 2017
Platforms: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

1.jpg 2.jpg

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands is the first military shooter set in a massive and responsive open world, entirely playable in 4 player co-op or solo. Coming to PS4, Xbox ONE and PC.

Bolivia, a few years from now. The country has become the largest cocaine producer in the world. The Santa Blanca drug cartel has turned the country into a narco-state, leading to lawlessness, injustice, and violence. The Ghosts, an elite US Special Forces team, is sent behind enemy lines to wreak havoc and takedown the cartel.

Last edited:
Reactions: ocielz

Available on March 7th, 2017 on PS4, XBOX ONE and PC.

The Bolivian Wildlands have fallen into the hands of the Santa Blanca cartel; transformed into a narco-state the country is now plunged into lawlessness and fear. As ghosts, you and your team are the only ones that can take it down and put an end to Sueño’s reign of terror.

SOME ARE SOLDIERS, WE ARE GHOSTS.

Watch the world premiere gameplay walkthrough of Ghost Recon Wildlands and see just a few options at your disposal when taking down the Santa Blanca Cartel as a four-man squad of spec ops pros. Ghost Recon Wildlands releases March 7, 2017.

ABOUT GHOST RECON WILDLANDS:

The Santa Blanca drug cartel has transformed the beautiful South American country of Bolivia into a perilous narco-state, leading to lawlessness, fear, and rampant violence. The citizens of Bolivia have been plagued by the criminal influence of the cartel, but all hope is not lost. Now only the Ghosts, an elite US Special Forces team, can save the country from complete collapse.

Armed with their tactical prowess and the latest weapons technology, the Ghosts will have to go deep behind enemy lines to complete their most dangerous mission to date. They’ll have to annihilate the alliance between the corrupted government and the cartel before the evil rises above Bolivia to become a major threat across the globe.

Facing an almighty adversary in a massive, hostile environment, you will have to muster your strength, hone your skills, and sharpen your mettle to become a Ghost and take Bolivia back from its criminal tyrants.

YOU DECIDE YOUR WORLD

The Wildlands are a living, reactive open-world environment where every individual choice you make has far reaching consequences. With the Faction Influence System, turn each dangerous situation into an advantage by seizing control of the cartel’s traffic patterns, patrols, and movements.

YOU DECIDE THE CARTEL’S FATE

Play every mission the way you want: utilize stealth to take the enemy down quietly, develop a plan and execute it to perfection to strategically eliminate all targets, or just get your hands on the most lethal weapons you can find and come out guns blazing.

YOU DECIDE WHERE TO EXPLORE

Journey through Ubisoft's largest action-adventure open world and discover the diverse landscapes of the most beautiful (and dangerous) place on Earth, from the arid mountains to the lush jungles. Explore Bolivia on and off road, in the air, on land, and at sea with over 60 different vehicles.

I think I'm going to buy this game next. It's open world which I like, I like modern type warfare especially the Ghost franchises and I like the way the character creation and weapon loadouts work and look. Also it's in third person which I tend to like more than first person. This looks like it works a lot like The Division does and I'm totally into that game.

Available on March 7th, 2017 on PS4, XBOX ONE and PC.

The Bolivian Wildlands have fallen into the hands of the Santa Blanca cartel; transformed into a narco-state the country is now plunged into lawlessness and fear. As ghosts, you and your team are the only ones that can take it down and put an end to Sueño’s reign of terror.

SOME ARE SOLDIERS, WE ARE GHOSTS.

Regret selling my disc after platinuming it a couple months back.
Love the game(played it twice, on Xbox too...rarely do I double dip)

Just hoping the digital copy will go cheap at some point a’la Divison(got gold o for £15 before Xmas) so I can do all the DLC too.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Regret selling my disc after platinuming it a couple months back.
Love the game(played it twice, on Xbox too...rarely do I double dip)

Just hoping the digital copy will go cheap at some point a’la Divison(got gold o for £15 before Xmas) so I can do all the DLC too.
Good to hear you enjoyed it! I only tried the beta and that was just for around 20 mins, so I didn't really give it a fair chance... however, at the time of its release, I was kinda tired of these sort of games (I'd more or less just come off the back of playing The Division, and this felt very similar in terms of gameplay, but obviously in a different setting). I'm currently playing Ubisoft's Far Cry 5 though, which I love so far!

Good to hear you enjoyed it! I only tried the beta and that was just for around 20 mins, so I didn't really give it a fair chance... however, at the time of its release, I was kinda tired of these sort of games (I'd more or less just come off the back of playing The Division, and this felt very similar in terms of gameplay, but obviously in a different setting). I'm currently playing Ubisoft's Far Cry 5 though, which I love so far!
Am very new to the world of Tom Clancy games(was a massive Tony hawk and gta gamer for years, playing little else), having discovered ghost, division and siege in the last 12 months and loving all 3.

Divison and Ghost are ver

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Am very new to the world of Tom Clancy games(was a massive Tony hawk and gta gamer for years, playing little else), having discovered ghost, division and siege in the last 12 months and loving all 3.

Divison and Ghost are ver
Siege is definitely lots of fun, especially with friends! I've been meaning to jump back on that actually, since it's had a few cool looking updates since I last went on.

Seems half my prior message got chopped...was just agreeing in Divison and ghost similarity being a positive to me: reason to keep playing by running through it again.

Also agree serene is much more fun with friends. It’s another of the maybe 5 games I’ve double dipped on both formats, purely to play with friends(PS4 is where I play most single player, having only recent got an xbox last Sept).
Game looks like utter poop on my pro and one S(am guessing it’s an older game than Divison or Ghost?) but it’s so much fun, who cares how’s rough it looks.