UK
Released: March 7th, 2017
Platforms: PS4, XB1, PC
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Zavvi.com

1.jpg 2.jpg

Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands is the first military shooter set in a massive and responsive open world, entirely playable in 4 player co-op or solo. Coming to PS4, Xbox ONE and PC.

Bolivia, a few years from now. The country has become the largest cocaine producer in the world. The Santa Blanca drug cartel has turned the country into a narco-state, leading to lawlessness, injustice, and violence. The Ghosts, an elite US Special Forces team, is sent behind enemy lines to wreak havoc and takedown the cartel.

Last edited:
Reactions: ocielz
Seems half my prior message got chopped...was just agreeing in Divison and ghost similarity being a positive to me: reason to keep playing by running through it again.

Also agree serene is much more fun with friends. It’s another of the maybe 5 games I’ve double dipped on both formats, purely to play with friends(PS4 is where I play most single player, having only recent got an xbox last Sept).
Game looks like utter poop on my pro and one S(am guessing it’s an older game than Divison or Ghost?) but it’s so much fun, who cares how’s rough it looks.
So what's your thoughts of The Division after the 1.8 update? It's totally revamped imo, loving it so far and put in a total of 193 hrs so far. What platform do you play it on and how many hours have you put in on it?

Currently on Free play days till sunday, if anyones interested in giving it a go:thumbs:

Reactions: Noodles
sweet. Ghost is my favorite military franchise in gaming next to Battlefield (tied) and coming in 2nd or 3rd for that matter is just the glory days of COD .... pretty much stopped COD after W@W

• Thanks
Reactions: Robles