Czech Republic
Release date: October 30, 2015
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 599 CZK
Group buy: carllenc CLOSED
Notes: FAC Numbered 751 copies :)

received_1171169629566256.jpeg

Ghost.jpg
Bez názvu.jpgScreen Shot 2015-08-11 at 22.24.18.png Screen Shot 2015-08-11 at 22.24.08.png

Last edited:
@Phantasmic Think I'd rather see Eva Mendes - clothed - unclothed; then again, they'd have to raise the print run considerably :naughty: :thumbs::angel::whistle:

p.s. @SteelbookGenius666 said I'd give you a nudge; not sure this is your bag though.
Thanks for the tag mate, undecided on this, potentially this could be brilliant, some awesome images for this film which would make a fantastic full slip edition or wait till Zavvi's drops to £7-10 which is a possibility, either way, thanks for the heads up.... :thumbs:

Reactions: JackRegan
@Actarus Is there gonna be a preorder for collectible numbers for this or no? I mean, do they give exclusive preorders for ALL of the FACs, regardless of the printrun?

@Actarus Is there gonna be a preorder for collectible numbers for this or no? I mean, do they give exclusive preorders for ALL of the FACs, regardless of the printrun?

Yes there is a pre-order for still Collectible Numbers for all film arena Collection numbered editions without exceptions no matter the print run. What makes the difference, the lower the print run, the lower your number must be to be eligible to participate. The premise of the system, which was created for fans by FA is to give users the option to keep their permanent unique number for all numbered editions, which will be prepared in limited series.

They have implemented this system since the beginning of the film arena Collection as it was in high demand by their customers and as we know film arena do like to do things differently. They have increased the allocation of numbers with time and I believe by now they are over 1000 assigned numbers...

PS; but it is more complex than this simple explanation as not all numbers are assigned (as if they would be Karel would not be able to get us all those copies for the Group Buys, so how many numbers out of 1000 for example are assigned ? well not all, as you can see Karel is able to secure well over 400 copies for releases that have print run of 1000. So those are all numbers not assigned within that range in order to be able to provide Karel with those copies for the GB.

Last edited:
Yes there is a pre-order for still Collectible Numbers for all film arena Collection numbered editions without exceptions no matter the print run. What makes the difference, the lower the print run, the lower your number must be to be eligible to participate.

They have implemented this system since the beginning of the film arena Collection as it was in high demand by their customers and as we know film arena do like to do things differently, They have increased the allocation of numbers with time and I believe by now they are over 1000 assigned numbers...

PS; but it is more complex than this simple explanation as not all numbers are assigned (as if they would be Karel would not be able to get us all those copies for the Group Buys, so how many numbers out of 1000 for example are assigned ? well not all, as you can see Karel is able to secure well over 400 copies for releases that have print run of 1000. So those are all numbers not assigned within that range in order to be able to provide Karel with those copies for the GB.
Okay, that clears up things a bit. :thumbs:
I was wondering how it was possible to obtain x number of copies for GBs. So for example, this release is limited 750. Karel listed the GB limit to 300, so that means only 450 out of 750 collectible numbers have been assigned? Seems kinda off though doesn't it? Because like you said, they're giving out numbers above 1000 now, so I assumed every number below 1000 is already taken. My number falls just below 750 :ohno: so if its possible I'd like to try to talk to them about getting a lower number. Highly doubt it though. :dunno:

I already addressed the issue of requesting a lower number and what I was informed is that it is not possible as they are all assigned.

Basically, the number you were assigned is the lowest that was available at that time ! so now FA being so popular, all still collectible numbers available to be assigned are well above yours. If you let go of your still collectible number to request another one, your new number will be higher if it is available(numbers may not always be available). If you request info, what you will be inform is that it is not possible to request for a lower number.

PS; For Karel and his deal with FA impacting the still collectible number allocation is something that we have not access to this private information, it is a deal that Karel has with film arena for the Group Buy copies he can obtain, it does impact the number allocation of course but this doesn't concern us and this information would not be provided to customers.
If we are to assume that, then for Ghost Rider, all 750 collectible numbers are already given out, i.e - no collectible number below 750 is available. So that could ONLY mean FA is expecting 300 collectible number holders to 'reject' this release. Am I correct?
How they arrive at this number (300) is private information. I'm assuming most likely from the history of previous releases among other things.

for Customer information purpose only, all numbers bellow 1000 are assigned, so if you let go of your number, you will not be able to obtain a lower one.

for ''all details'' in regards to their program of still collectible numbers, that is all the information is available to us the public, and what I stated before was basically just putting 2 and 2 together, this information does not come from film arena nor Karel.