Czech Republic
Release date: October 30, 2015
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 599 CZK
Group buy: carllenc CLOSED
Notes: FAC Numbered 751 copies :)

received_1171169629566256.jpeg

Ghost.jpg
Bez názvu.jpgScreen Shot 2015-08-11 at 22.24.18.png Screen Shot 2015-08-11 at 22.24.08.png

Last edited:
The listing on the Filmarena website doesn't show that it's a fullslip version. Is it sure that it will be?

The listing on the Filmarena website doesn't show that it's a fullslip version. Is it sure that it will be?
Well it's described like this on the website so it should be....
GHOST RIDER Steelbook ™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered + GIFT film on SteelBook ™ (Blu-ray)

Hmm. Am I the only one that thinks that Steelbook artwork is super ugly?
I've yet to see the film but it's really putting me off. Sure, it might be covered by a nice slip, but still.

Last edited:
Does anyone know when we're likely to hear of a potential release date for this title?

As it stands, I have this down to combine with other GB's but ideally don't want to be waiting on this specific release too long in order to receive my others.

T3, Chappie and Ex_Machina are said to be released one week after another (according to FA, likely to be pushed I know) but does make for a worthwhile combined shipping request all the same.

Thanks for any help or info! :)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: MrBMT and ty233
@carllenc @Collector03601 @Actarus

Hi gang :) basicly what @Mickle_89 said above :thumbs: . Any idea at all on a relise date ? .

Thought I'd tag you 3 . I know Karel is super busy any update would be welcome . Huge HUG KISS AND THANK YOU :notworthy: :drool: :kiss: .

you are always a sweet thang in your posts :drool:

From what I think, this is not gonna be a soon release, they have not set a release date for it so they must be in the process of ordering/designing/waiting for items to arrive to put the packages together...it has not entered pre-order state yet + no beeautyshot, so I don't expect this to be soon. I could be wrong but all the elements indicate a later release pass Ex_Machina release date. But yet, FA does move fast at times, they can surprise us. But my gut tells me if you are waiting for this release to have your items shipped combine you may wait longer. By Ex_Machina Release date, info should be available.

Last edited:
@carllenc @Collector03601 @Actarus

Hi gang :) basicly what @Mickle_89 said above :thumbs: . Any idea at all on a relise date ? .

Thought I'd tag you 3 . I know Karel is super busy any update would be welcome . Huge HUG KISS AND THANK YOU :notworthy: :drool: :kiss: .

I will try to get an update, at the moment Im sure Karel sleeps somewhere under the boxes in his office somewhere :rofl: but as soon as he replies to me I will let you guys know. Thanks for your patience. Have to agree with @Actarus - your messages are always very sweet and give us more energy to go on :notworthy::drool::kiss: :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: