Czech Republic
Release date: October 30, 2015
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 599 CZK
Group buy: carllenc CLOSED
Notes: FAC Numbered 751 copies :)

received_1171169629566256.jpeg

Ghost.jpg
Bez názvu.jpgScreen Shot 2015-08-11 at 22.24.18.png Screen Shot 2015-08-11 at 22.24.08.png

Last edited:
Looks great! Now I need the sequel. :naughty:

Oh God, please no. :stop:

I had to stay away from this, because even if it's an outstanding package overall, the film is what matters, ultimately, and I don't want Ghost Rider in my collection. I told myself that for Elektra, I'm telling myself this for Ghost Rider, and I didn't cave.

Now let's hope FilmArena follows through and works on Maze Runner 2 (they did the first one), Hunger Games Mockingjay Part II (they did Part I), and since they love working with Fox why not do The Martian as well. :poto:

Last edited:
You don't need to buy it @Bunk ;)

Yes, but they really should focus their time and energy on better movies though :). Time spent working on Ghost Rider 2 - Spirit of Vengeance is time... lost, time that could have been spent on other, better movies deserving a premium treatment, imo.

Looks great! Now I need the sequel. :naughty:
Absolutely! :)
Now let's hope FilmArena follows through and works on Maze Runner 2 (they did the first one), Hunger Games Mockingjay Part II (they did Part I), and since they love working with Fox why not do The Martian as well. :poto:
Yep, those too would be great to have in the FilmArena Collection :thumbs:

You don't need to buy it @Bunk ;)
I seriously hope they DON'T release that absolute garbage. Panned by critics and hated by fans it was an abomination! and a complete waste of Filmarena's time and effort. Would be the first release that wouldn't sell out.

Let Zavvi do it instead lol! so it's 3 fans can pick it up for £2.99

Reactions: blu-steel
I seriously hope they DON'T release that absolute garbage. Panned by critics and hated by fans it was an abomination! and a complete waste of Filmarena's time and effort. Would be the first release that wouldn't sell out.

Let Zavvi do it instead lol! so it's 3 fans can pick it up for £2.99

cool package, horrible movie .... and even tho I like Cage .... his face on the numbering card makes me wanna puke. Love everything else bout the package tho, but the first movie was very bad, the second movie was bad. I like Ghost Rider a lot wish Sony could do a really good Ghost Rider movie. The CGI part on part 2 tho was perfect. I thought when it wasn't cage face it was awesome.

Yes, but they really should focus their time and energy on better movies though :). Time spent working on Ghost Rider 2 - Spirit of Vengeance is time... lost, time that could have been spent on other, better movies deserving a premium treatment, imo.

One man's trash is another man's treasure. I personally like what FilmArena picks. Perhaps movies like As Above So Below, Dracula Untold, Elektra, Maze Runner, Mockingjay, Chappie, Ghost Rider, Terminator Genisys, Jurassic World, Sabotage wont belong to cinema masterpieces, but I honestly would not want a change. Me and many others love both great and weak movies. One day I might look Shawshank Redemption and next day Ghost Rider. I find it intriguing that FilmArena gives special treatment to movies of every sort. I appreciate this a lot, especially when we get such a great packages to go with it. Overall I think FilmArena should focus their time and energy on quality control and multiple delay issues.

I would be happy to see this but have to admit there are other titles i would like to see first American Psycho, The Crow.
Can't wait till I get this FA have done a cracking job.

Reactions: rj531
Looks great, can't wait, I do like the movie, good sub tier Marvel fun, greatest ever, heck no, but fun, usually comes down to wether your a Cage fan or not....

Reactions: Ranavalone
Yes. I wouldn't mind the sequel done either since they did the first one. And with that they should do the sequel to every film that has one. I like this ghost rider and the second wasn't as good but still not in the bottom of films and I'd buy it. it all comes down to each person. Maybe one of film arenas execs like them and so they do what they like. That's how I would do it. And it seems that there is enough people out there to buy the limited quantities that they produce. So if you don't like something don't buy it it's that simple.

Reactions: Ranavalone
I think the whole product looks great. Very happy I secured a copy in the GB. Yeah, the movie is not the best but personally speaking, Ghost Rider looks cool and has been a favorite of mine since the 70's. I can only imagine if they would actually put effort into it if they ever rebooted the character for a new film via Marvel/Disney.

How I wish personal favorites like the Star Wars OT and the Godfather Parts 1 and 2 would get some Film Arena love. I can dream at least.

Reactions: Lakerone