Czech Republic
Release date: October 30, 2015
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 599 CZK
Group buy: carllenc CLOSED
Notes: FAC Numbered 751 copies :)

received_1171169629566256.jpeg

Ghost.jpg
Bez názvu.jpgScreen Shot 2015-08-11 at 22.24.18.png Screen Shot 2015-08-11 at 22.24.08.png

Last edited:
Hey all,

You probably know already that there was an issue with two of the collectors cards which had swapped character names.

FilmArena is printing new ones and all GB members will get replacements shipped with you next orders.

Thank you for your understanding

View attachment 201857
WOW!!! I haven't yet opened my copy so have been none the wiser up until now LOL :LOL: Look forward to receiving the replacement cards @Collector03601 :thumbs:

I guess with the barrage of postponements, it is safe to say that my Ghost Rider replacement cards will be sent to me in 2016.:(

I'm not losing out hope that John Wick will in fact be released on December 11: I'm more expecting Jurassic World, scheduled on the same day, to be the one delayed if FA has to choose which one to prioritize, given for how long we've been waiting/paid for John Wick.

So if it is on December 11, there's a chance it could get to us before the end of the year, despite the Christmas postal glut. :)

Now I feel like I should have ordered FA's Ghost Rider edition. My problem was, I think it's a dreadful film and I didn't want to buy this solely for the great full slip and steelbook. Had I signed up for that GB, I would have my package right now, and Karel would have three less steelbooks in his house right now :D (1x Ex Machina, 1x Furious 7 (Paul Walker), and 1x Terminator 3). Well, waiting for John Wick now...

I'm not losing out hope that John Wick will in fact be released on December 11: I'm more expecting Jurassic World, scheduled on the same day, to be the one delayed if FA has to choose which one to prioritize, given for how long we've been waiting/paid for John Wick.

So if it is on December 11, there's a chance it could get to us before the end of the year, despite the Christmas postal glut. :)

Now I feel like I should have ordered FA's Ghost Rider edition. My problem was, I think it's a dreadful film and I didn't want to buy this solely for the great full slip and steelbook. Had I signed up for that GB, I would have my package right now, and Karel would have three less steelbooks in his house right now :D (1x Ex Machina, 1x Furious 7 (Paul Walker), and 1x Terminator 3). Well, waiting for John Wick now...

I enjoyed Ghost Rider for what it is...GR2 was dreadful compared to this film.

I hope John Wick will also get to me before the year ends. I paid for it last July.

What a cock up by FA ... so those of us that keep it sealed now have 2 loose cards. Stop rushing more releases and focus on fewer films but higher quality delivered in a timely fashion.

What a cock up by FA ... so those of us that keep it sealed now have 2 loose cards. Stop rushing more releases and focus on fewer films but higher quality delivered in a timely fashion.

To be fair, FA is addressing the issue with a replacement program. Also, they are now releasing updates on their products so everyone can proof read for them.

Reactions: harry
This is only good news. Filmarena ready to correct their mistakes and send replacements. Ofcourse these kind of mistakes shouldn't have happend in the first place, but Filmarena is taking baby steps and perhaps next year they'll learn to walk.

Reactions: harry