Czech Republic
Release date: October 30, 2015
Purchase link: Filmarena
Price: 599 CZK
Group buy: carllenc CLOSED
Notes: FAC Numbered 751 copies :)

received_1171169629566256.jpeg

Ghost.jpg
Bez názvu.jpgScreen Shot 2015-08-11 at 22.24.18.png Screen Shot 2015-08-11 at 22.24.08.png

Last edited:
FA does it again... picking a ****** film, that is (though I do think there's pretty good material to work with, artwork-wise). It looks like they're scrapping the bottom of the Marvel barrel: Elektra, now this... I wouldn't be surprised if Ang Lee's Hulk and Fantastic Four (either of them) were next.

I remember feeling a bit disappointed a couple of times after I purposefully didn't join Karel's limited GB for Elektra... and then I remember we're talking about Elektra and I felt better not churning out money for this. This will also apply to Ghost Rider: I love FA, but I can't condone this (sadly, many will and it will encourage them to keep not looking at the quality of the films they're choosing).
Couldn't have said it better. But I did like Ghost Rider more than Electra so might just grab a copy depending on the artwork.
I can understand at the beginning their choices were limited because of issues like expensive movie rights or not being able to sell 4000 copies. But now, I think they are at a point where they can pick and choose.
C'on FA, its about time you do the Hellboy movies :D:ohno:

love filmarena...but just can't bring myself to buy this! Birdman, sabotage & this...will be saving some money for a change.

You and I both buddy. I think this is one of those films that could do with a remake, this time R-rated and a more gritty take on the source material.

I'm thinking "Don't buy this, you didn't like the film" but I'm also thinking "But that fullslip could be hotter than the head of the titular character". Decisions, decisions.

Thanks FilmArena, another steel I don't have to buy from Zavvi. I'm not sure if I'll get this, but could add it to my Nic Cage collection now when FA is going to make a killer edition :naughty:

@carllenc any idea on a uk time and day for gb on this as i work nights and have to leave by 8pm and have missed the opening of last 2 gbs?

hint hint
fridays a good night as i dont work then ;););););):thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

basil :thumbs: