Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengeance (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Saw this posted on another forum - empty case free with any pre-order purchase of Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance on Blu-ray.

Release Date: May 6th, 2012
Best Buy Exclusive!

Thanks to 67stingray - he also states this his store only had about 5 copies, so it looks to be quite limited.

I've put possible as he states it's a steelbook and so does the packaging, but until we see the spine...

ACTUAL PICS:

More actual pictures courtesy of urbeenjammin:
P1010930-1.jpg

P1010940-1.jpg

P1010951-1.jpg

P1010955-1.jpg

Attachments

• ghost_rider3d.jpg
    ghost_rider3d.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 894
Last edited by a moderator:
I managed to pick 2 of these up this past weekend in Niagara Falls Buffalo! One was sitting with the new WB Steel Books, and the other was randomly on their regular blu-ray shelf. Still $5 each. When I paid for them, the cashier need to enter which version of the movie I am "pre-ordering" and said "when the movie comes out, we will contact you to pick it up". I did not say a word.... LOL. I almost wanna tell her "call me when the movie is under 10 bucks..." haha.

Then I came back to Toronto, and immediately took the FS version back for a refund!

I actuallu like the futureshop version lol it was special to me because I dont live in Canada I live in MI and 1hr and 10 Min away from the futureshop in Sarnia though just past the border

was there a 3 disc set release to put inside the case?

i received my BB regular blu ray set and only has 2 discs ... kind of pointless if there isn't a 3 disc set :rolleyes:

The BBY 3D is suppose to have a bonus Blu-Ray included.

Not ALL - The Vehicle of Vengeance are more limited (there is a Sticker)

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

Anyone able to still pick one of these up, just want the 3 disc insert. Could care less if its dented beyond belief and shipped in the cheapest package known to man.

Called all my stores with the sku, they talk about them being sent back.

Steelbook and The 3 Disc Set are separate they are NOT packaged together when you buy it from Bestbuy (during the release date).

Why are they being sent back?

Not sure other then the fact that it was a pre-order gift and not the actual steelbook itself. I called 3 seperate stores with stock that ranged from 1 to 12, they all stated the item was sent back. One even tried to order it and said the system did not allow them to.

I've seen other pre-order gifts still available for purchase from old exclusives so meh.

Reactions: marillion45
The Rider Never Looked Better

I Also Have This SteelBook As Well Got It When I Pre Ordered The Movie:D Amazeing ArtWork Inside And Out Also Love The Movie As Well Highly Recommend This For SteekBook Junkies:scat:

This past weekend I went to a further away Best Buy that I don't go to too often. Surprised to see that they had thirteen of these still available.

Stopped by my local BB today and there were a couple of these. So I grabbed one and took it to the counter. The girl at the register proceeded to ask which version I wanted for pre-order. I said the BR was already released and I only wanted the case. It registered for $.01!!!!