Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengeance (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Saw this posted on another forum - empty case free with any pre-order purchase of Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance on Blu-ray.

Release Date: May 6th, 2012
Best Buy Exclusive!

Thanks to 67stingray - he also states this his store only had about 5 copies, so it looks to be quite limited.

I've put possible as he states it's a steelbook and so does the packaging, but until we see the spine...

ACTUAL PICS:

More actual pictures courtesy of urbeenjammin:
P1010930-1.jpg

P1010940-1.jpg

P1010951-1.jpg

P1010955-1.jpg

Attachments

• ghost_rider3d.jpg
    ghost_rider3d.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 893
Last edited by a moderator:
Stopped by my local BB today and there were a couple of these. So I grabbed one and took it to the counter. The girl at the register proceeded to ask which version I wanted for pre-order. I said the BR was already released and I only wanted the case. It registered for $.01!!!!

Well I could assume this is for every location. There we're a few still left at a BB near me.

Well I finally got a movie to put in my steelbook, since I couldn't find this in stores went through a forum to get my copy so I never picked up the actual movie and just had the empty steelbook. Bought the bluray in a redbox for $5. anyone with an empty steelbook and want to get a cheap copy of the movie keep redbox in mind.

Was looking through one of my local best buys and ran across 4 of these for 1 cent each. I just bought one (I already have an opened copy) and the BF bought one too. He doesn't collect, but he couldn't pass up the penny deal...

certainly a welcome addition, great artwork and feels very sturdy in hand, a decent re-release of the first movie would be nice to go along with it.

I found one of these in Best Buy a few months ago. It was stickered $5 so I picked it up. At the counter they charged me $0.01 - the best priced steelbook (no discs) ever.