Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengeance (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Saw this posted on another forum - empty case free with any pre-order purchase of Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance on Blu-ray.

Release Date: May 6th, 2012
Best Buy Exclusive!

Thanks to 67stingray - he also states this his store only had about 5 copies, so it looks to be quite limited.

I've put possible as he states it's a steelbook and so does the packaging, but until we see the spine...

ACTUAL PICS:

More actual pictures courtesy of urbeenjammin:
P1010930-1.jpg

P1010940-1.jpg

P1010951-1.jpg

P1010955-1.jpg

Attachments

• ghost_rider3d.jpg
    ghost_rider3d.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 889
Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm........I wouldn't say 'better'.

Ratings logos/unnecessary text and it seems too short to fit? It's different, that's for sure.

I think this steelbook looks awesome without any lenti.

Hated the movie, but loved the Steelbook. I've had it for a few years now and still haven't filled it. I may never. It's not a movie I'd ever watch again. I found one case randomly at Best Buy and they just gave it to me. Said it wasn't in inventory, so I could just take it. I was shocked and thrilled. It was a great looking Steelbook.

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
Just got this and looks great with the first one! Only downside (apart from it being a pretty average movie) is it has space for 3 discs and I only have 2 discs to go in it (3D/2D Blu-ray on one disc and a DVD). Not sure what to do about the empty space?!