Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengeance (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Saw this posted on another forum - empty case free with any pre-order purchase of Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance on Blu-ray.

Release Date: May 6th, 2012
Best Buy Exclusive!

Thanks to 67stingray - he also states this his store only had about 5 copies, so it looks to be quite limited.

I've put possible as he states it's a steelbook and so does the packaging, but until we see the spine...

ACTUAL PICS:

More actual pictures courtesy of urbeenjammin:
P1010930-1.jpg

P1010940-1.jpg

P1010951-1.jpg

P1010955-1.jpg

Attachments

• ghost_rider3d.jpg
    ghost_rider3d.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 893
Last edited by a moderator:
I went to 2 bestbuys. One of them had none. The 2nd had 6. I found that the cashier that runs the pick-up section are more knowledgeable.;) I went there to pay and it came up to full price and it took him about 5 seconds to get it to show for $5.:scat:

Still no luck at my bb when I picked up my underworld but he did say they were in transit and it could be 3-5 days.

If someone that has Extra or can help me get one of these, that would be great. Please PM me, thanks. I just got back from best buy and they didn't know anything about it.

Api-this is a common tactic to get people in the store more than once-once to get the pre-order bonus, and the second time to pick up the movie itself. Of course many people never pick up the movie, but many people do, and will buy something else while in store to increase margin for the store.

My local BB had about 10-15 of these. Same problem ringing them up. Luckily i had a really nice cashier. What they have to do is void out the blu-ray after they select it, and the $5 for the SB will remain. When the receipt is printed, it still shows which version you've preordered.

Last edited:
None yet at my store.

The manager was nice enough to print the listing out from the computer though. So there will be no confusion next time. :cool:

Reactions: digitalbabe
Saw one at a local store this afternoon. Went to buy it and they wouldn't sell it to me without ordering the movie, so I passed. Lame.

So my cousin bought two of them today and I noticed on the back of both of them in step 4 it says "proeed" instead of "proceed".
Does anyone else have this misprint?

I picked up 6 today, but took forever to cash out. The cashier rang them up, but wanted to charge for all the movies as well. I told her to call her supervisor over to void them. They both stood there reading the info for about 10 mins. I finally spoke up and gave them the abridged version of what they need to do, as there was only 1 cashier and she had been tied up with me for 20 mins and they now had a line of 10 people that were pretty PO'd. They actually listened and I was out of there.

Reactions: Zero and ash333
I picked up 6 today, but took forever to cash out. The cashier rang them up, but wanted to charge for all the movies as well. I told her to call her supervisor over to void them. They both stood there reading the info for about 10 mins. I finally spoke up and gave them the abridged version of what they need to do, as there was only 1 cashier and she had been tied up with me for 20 mins and they now had a line of 10 people that were pretty PO'd. They actually listened and I was out of there.

Nicely done Ricker! Did you leave any for the next collector? :hilarious: