Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengeance (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Saw this posted on another forum - empty case free with any pre-order purchase of Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance on Blu-ray.

Release Date: May 6th, 2012
Best Buy Exclusive!

Thanks to 67stingray - he also states this his store only had about 5 copies, so it looks to be quite limited.

I've put possible as he states it's a steelbook and so does the packaging, but until we see the spine...

ACTUAL PICS:

More actual pictures courtesy of urbeenjammin:
P1010930-1.jpg

P1010940-1.jpg

P1010951-1.jpg

P1010955-1.jpg

Attachments

• ghost_rider3d.jpg
    ghost_rider3d.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 889
Last edited by a moderator:
Good call. I picked up only 3 extras just because I Didnt want to get on the manager's bad side. lol. The manager just marked the price down and if I hadnt asked the cashier to double check that they were all correct, I would have got Thor for $5 as well! EEK!

AWW that sucks...could have gotten a steal on THOR

---------- Post added at 03:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

I will go today when Best Buy opens and see if I can get 1 or more...I usually sell them on ebay (empty or full) but I will be a good member and offer them to HDN members First for a limited time...If I can get extras that is:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 03:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 AM ----------

Movie was LAME...but I love Ghost Rider character....plus This Steelbook is MARVELOUS....plus plus how often do we in the USA actually get USA releases...common if BEST BUY and FUTURE SHOP are brother companies..then whatever comes out in one store should be in the other..:angry:

I picked up 6 today, but took forever to cash out. The cashier rang them up, but wanted to charge for all the movies as well. I told her to call her supervisor over to void them. They both stood there reading the info for about 10 mins. I finally spoke up and gave them the abridged version of what they need to do, as there was only 1 cashier and she had been tied up with me for 20 mins and they now had a line of 10 people that were pretty PO'd. They actually listened and I was out of there.

I had a similar experience (I only bought 2 though). She started to charge me $30 per steelbook. I told it was a pre-order and should be $5. She knew about pre-orders and said it was weird the system was trying to charge full price when it's usually just $5 so she just had a manager override it and all was fine.

took me 75 minutes before my store figured out how to only charge me for the preorders...and this was the 3rd store I visited, 1st 2 had Zero copies.

took me 75 minutes before my store figured out how to only charge me for the preorders...and this was the 3rd store I visited, 1st 2 had Zero copies.

The voiding process of Bestbuy is Tricky.

The proper process is:

1. Scan the barcode
2. Once the barcode scanned - wait for extra couple of seconds for the "regular price" to show up.
3. Highlight "Regular Price" and choose cancel/void.

I've removed a couple of posts.

Please keep this thread clear of any sales discussions and / or group buys.

Those posts can be kept in your trading thread - and / or the trading forum.

Reactions: digitalbabe
I went today to pick up a case for my wife. The cashier was very nice (but I've had my share of drama with BB over the years). I saw the price of the actual film pop up, and asked nicely for it to be voided, as there seemed to be a bit of trouble with ringing up the item. After that it was no biggie.

I went today to pick up a case for my wife. The cashier was very nice (but I've had my share of drama with BB over the years). I saw the price of the actual film pop up, and asked nicely for it to be voided, as there seemed to be a bit of trouble with ringing up the item. After that it was no biggie.

So thoughtful of you DB to get a case to carry your wife around :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I kid because I love you DB! :D

So thoughtful of you DB to get a case to carry your wife around :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

I kid because I love you DB! :D

Ahahah, you laugh-I actually hated Ghost Rider (sorry, it was just bad). I never saw the second one, so this case is actually for her. She thought Ghost Rider was so funny, especially when they interview the girl and she makes that 'shhhh' noise in relation to the flames coming from Nic's head....she laughs everytime. Believe me, this one is not for me,LOL

Reactions: ash333
Curse this stupid system error. Whenever it rang up, I had to tell the cashier to void the movie and only charge the case. They had to call in the manager to confirm. Some manager saw me grabbed the whole stock and limit my purchase :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

And some stores had no clue about this cases.

As per forum rules, no trade/sell/buy posts in the main steelbook threads. Please keep all trade posts in the trading forums. Thank you for your understanding.

Ok I am new to this forum can somebody please post the trading thread. I have two Best Buys holding 5 of these ea for me to pick up tomorrow and one is holding a Underworld Awakening for me in steelbook. I have 3 Ghost Rider two Steebook cases factory sealed in my room right now I am willing to trade two of them! I need to know how to do the trading thread?

MJP you can enter the trading forum once you reach 30 posts. Welcome to HDN. :)

As per forum rules, no trade/sell/buy posts in the main steelbook threads. Please keep all trade posts in the trading forums. Thank you for your understanding.

A gentle reminder, several posts were deleted in this thread due to their focus on trading/selling. As per forum rules, for all new members, you will need to contribute at least 30 posts before qualifying to join the trading forum.