Ghost Rider: Spirit Of Vengeance (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Saw this posted on another forum - empty case free with any pre-order purchase of Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance on Blu-ray.

Release Date: May 6th, 2012
Best Buy Exclusive!

Thanks to 67stingray - he also states this his store only had about 5 copies, so it looks to be quite limited.

I've put possible as he states it's a steelbook and so does the packaging, but until we see the spine...

ACTUAL PICS:

More actual pictures courtesy of urbeenjammin:
P1010930-1.jpg

P1010940-1.jpg

P1010951-1.jpg

P1010955-1.jpg

Attachments

• ghost_rider3d.jpg
    ghost_rider3d.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 894
Last edited by a moderator:
ok ash!

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

One of my Best Buys said they had 20 Ghost Rider 2 Steelbook today! They are not going as fast as Underworld for some reason! I liked both movies equally!

I don't get this I am actually thinking of picking up an extra as they are only $5, heck might be good to have a 3 disc steelbook on hand in case I ever need to repair another broken steel and for $5 is hard to pass up.

And Underworld was sold out today and that one is $24.99 I would think these for $5 would go like hotcakes.

I went to my best buy but they either didn't have them or they sold out already. Although to be honest that best buy is really unorganized with their BD section that I don't even know if they actually got them.

I'll check some other best buys over the weekend see if I can find some.

I went to my best buy but they either didn't have them or they sold out already. Although to be honest that best buy is really unorganized with their BD section that I don't even know if they actually got them.

I'll check some other best buys over the weekend see if I can find some.

Hey Horhay you should check out the best buy at metro pointe in Costa Mesa. I believe they have some more. Also check the 3D section you might a get lucky ;)

Hey Horhay you should check out the best buy at metro pointe in Costa Mesa. I believe they have some more. Also check the 3D section you might a get lucky ;)

I am not really looking to add it to my collection, it's more to try and help the community get one. I am going to Irvine and Torrance over the weekend. Probably will stop by Lake Forrest too. If I find any I'll just comeback and sell them at cost to folks that are still looking for one.

I am not really looking to add it to my collection, it's more to try and help the community get one. I am going to Irvine and Torrance over the weekend. Probably will stop by Lake Forrest too. If I find any I'll just comeback and sell them at cost to folks that are still looking for one.

Or you could sell them at 4-6x the price like some new members! :naughty:

Horhay, if you haven't been flooded with requests already, I'd be interested in 1 or 2 if you end up with enough surplus.

Yeah...I was actually looking forward to helping out some overseas members with this one but none found in any local BB's. (AND I HACTUALLY HAVE ACCESS TO 6 stores!!) Very frustrating!

Yeah...I was actually looking forward to helping out some overseas members with this one but none found in any local BB's. (AND I HACTUALLY HAVE ACCESS TO 6 stores!!) Very frustrating!

Did those stores run out or did they simply don't have the end cap display? From what I heard, each store is supposed to get an end cap display with 20 copies. If this is true and most stores are out, this could be a very successful 20,000 plus production run!

Did those stores run out or did they simply don't have the end cap display? From what I heard, each store is supposed to get an end cap display with 20 copies. If this is true and most stores are out, this could be a very successful 20,000 plus production run!

Never had any! I have been calling since day-1.

Never had any! I have been calling since day-1.

Really? All 6 stores around you? I am not being cynical but did the BB person answering your call actually walked through the aisles to look or simply check their computers? The SKU number is not registered or is blocked in their inventory system but the UPC is active which allows the POS to ring up sales for this pre-order item. Try this UPC - 043396403383 - and see if they have them in the stores in your area. Good luck!

I am beyond frustrated with this release, never had so much trouble getting a local steel before. I have checked everyday this week at my Best Buy and haven't seen one. When I talked to someone on Monday he said they were in transit and it would be there in 3-5 days. When I talked to someone on Wednesday he said trucks come on Thursday. When I talked to someone today she said that none were in transit, none were in the store but the item was still active so they may get some arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I am so ready just to pay eripoff fees just so I can stop having to check Best Buy everyday get frustrated and never see one.