Ghostbusters 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release Date: 08 September 2014
Purchase link: Ghostbusters 2 (Sold-out)
Price: £14.99
Notes: Ultra Limited Release

Ghostbusters 2.jpg

thumb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I never get emails from zavvi, nothing about dispatching or anything, ive checked spam folders and nothing. Is there maybe a setting i should turn on?

Mine is on it's way as well, I can't decide if I should look at the first pics here with back artwork or keep it as a surprise! Please be Vigo!!!! :D

Good thing I was on zavvi.nl to check to see if the discount code that I got this morning would work and re-ordered it with Clerks when I saw it in stock. I normally get emails from zavvi, but not this time for some reason. Wierd!

I wasn't sure if this was going back online, but good thing it did. Ordered and already got charged.

Reactions: vurt
Just ordered this, then realised I've got Army of Darkness and Sin City both coming too (same release date). I'm going to be in trouble when they tumble in through the door!

Reactions: huggy2k4
Quite happy there wasn't any issues with paypal this time. I pre ordered when it first went live. Hopefully my last 2 pre orders ia paypal wont have any issues as well, maleficent and guardians of the galaxy.

I'll be interested to see the real spine and whether that's the final design.

Every other Sony release (at least in the UK) has used the Sony logo on the spine, certainly not the Columbia one AFAIK. Even the original Ghostbusters, along with Close Encounters and The Evil Dead had the Sony logo even though the designs were different (for some unknown reason) to other titles like The Amazing Spider-Man, Resident Evil: Afterlife and The Green Hornet.

Having said that, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo had no logos at all.