Ghostbusters (2016) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 21st, 2016 (TBC)
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live at 12 PM UK time, on Monday July 25, 2016)
Price: £23.99

ghost1.jpg

ghost2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep.

Passed on the other 2 as I already had the nicer original editions and hated that pop art sh1te!

Now, in hindsight, they were only re-released as a marketing ploy to help this reboot sell. So they target the completists!!

I'll only get this if it drops to a really, really, really low price. Which there is a good chance it will!

• Thanks
Reactions: bluray hunter
image.gif

Delighted this is getting a steelbook and I absolutely love the artwork front and back it's awesome. I loved this film I can't wait to see it again. The film is a reimagining and at the same time, a lovely homage to the original. I was worried it would be a piss take and because I love the originals I thought I would hate it but it's fantastic. The script is really funny and clever. The film for me actually has a lot of heart, magic and a real new authenticity.

It's a shame it's had such a stigma and people on principle they don't want to embrace it and I was that person and if you are too, please ignore that and go and see this movie, it's really enjoyable.

I absolutely loved Ecto 1, I loved Slimer driving Ecto 1, I love that the graphics weren't over the top just right, they got everything just right for me I felt almost like clapping at the end. I loved the original cast cameos they almost brought a tear to my eye.

Reactions: yeslek
Oh for f*cks sake...... I love the art

But I really don't want to buy this film! :( lol

Do love that art though.

@Noodles you seen this?

Reactions: Noodles
Oh for f*cks sake...... I love the art

But I really don't want to buy this film! :( lol

Do love that art though.

@Noodles you seen this?

I want to get the first 2 in this art but still waiting for them to drop in price to around £10. Maybe they wont for a while now considering the new film is released. As there is so much bad press about the new one I'm not so keen to spend the money on it but for completionist sake I will once it also drops in price :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo