Ghostbusters (2016) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 21st, 2016 (TBC)
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live at 12 PM UK time, on Monday July 25, 2016)
Price: £23.99

ghost1.jpg

ghost2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't seen it yet so I reserve judgement till I do. I'm just not a fan of this particular type of artwork.
just curious - would you prefer a recycled poster image or original artwork, even if, such as in this instance, the original artwork is not to your taste?

Personally I would. Unless there were a super rare exception such as with the original Beauty and the Beast or Aladdin, shadowy poster art. But those are in the minority as so I would much rather see steelbook's with original artwork.

that said, I'm so going to order all 2 matching GB steels when this goes live :)

Funny the amount of people slating it yet buying it. I like it and want it but can't get the code to work :(

I'm a little annoyed that it won't match the original 2 that i have.... I take it another ploy to get collectors to buy the new artwork for them all to match........ a bit sneeky, buy why am I not surprised. Come on.... let's see someone release another to match the originals ( which are far superior in my eyes ). Cheers