Ghostbusters (2016) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: November 21st, 2016 (TBC)
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live at 12 PM UK time, on Monday July 25, 2016)
Price: £23.99

ghost1.jpg

ghost2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I used the below link from the antman thread, follow the instructions in the quote :)

Thank you for trying to help but Zavvi have deactivated the code I've tried it on PC and Phone but thanks anyway :)

Used the link. Does not work. Says "Unfortunately the discount code you have used is not applicable to the contents of your basket".

Yes that's what I get :(

Reactions: thewoe
@stratmeister @Flash Did you follow the below instructions precisely?

Add steelbook to basket first Then click this LINK and use the code ZAVWEL54.

If you did and it didn't work, then maybe indeed they deactivated it.

Yes I have followed it exactly on both PC and phone they have deactivated it, they have done this for most of the recent releases it works for about half an hour to an hour and then nothing.

It's ok but thanks for your help :)

Maybe it's me being fussy but they should have used the same 'O' in 'Ghostbusters' on the spine as they did on the front (Same as the first 2). Having said that I don't really like the art on these steelbooks anyway, much prefer the art on the original release of the first 2 movies

Yes I have followed it exactly on both PC and phone they have deactivated it, they have done this for most of the recent releases it works for about half an hour to an hour and then nothing.

It's ok but thanks for your help :)

No problem :)

Reactions: Flash
Funny the amount of people slating it yet buying it. I like it and want it but can't get the code to work :(
pre-ordered here too but would like a code to pay less :)

I used the below link from the antman thread, follow the instructions in the quote :)
still wont work for me :(

I love this artwork! Will buy if the movie is good, which I'm hearing a lot :) Will hopefully see it tonight.
Am noticing a trend that mostly females are loving this - guys just get uncomfortable at queef jokes it seems :rolleyes:

Reactions: Flash
The original Ghostbusters is sold out on HMV, so if people are looking to match, I hope ye've already picked up the first two (I didn't, had the two in my basket for a while & then the day I go to buy them the first one is gone.)