Ghostbusters (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Mar 23, 2013
NB | Canada
Release date: June 21, 2016
Purchase link: BestBuy.ca
Price: CDN $19.99
Notes: Receive $7.50 in Movie Cash to see the new Ghostbusters movie in theatres, with the purchase of Ghostbusters 1 or 2 Pop Art SteelBook
Group buy: Click here to join

m2220864.jpg

m2220864_1.jpg m2220864_2.jpg

Last edited:
I seem to be one of a few who actually likes the Gallery1998 "Pop Art" line. Really liking this one! The art style looks similar to those Force Awakens IMAX posters (I forget who the artist is). Hope we see this and and others arrive in the UK!

Those were by Dan Mumford too.
I quiteike these designs too, it's nice to see different options when there is standard steelbooks already available.

Those were by Dan Mumford too.
I quiteike these designs too, it's nice to see different options when there is standard steelbooks already available.
That's him. Imagine if they did a TFA steelbook using his artwork. :drool:

Agreed! no harm in trying something different. :thumbs:

I like this art choice! Mumford did another Ghostbusters piece for gallery 1988 -wonder if this might be the back/ inside art http://www.dan-mumford.com/ghostbusters30th/ ? Interesting how Dan Mumford seems to be getting a fair amount of exposure at the moment - some of the Star Wars IMAX pieces were good IMO.
That'd be cool! I imagine the interior will be blank though, like past Gallery1988 steels.

Just occurred to me - as this is gallery 1988 isn't it likely this will be part of a new Pop Art wave (indicating multiple European releases) seems unlikely best buy would have commissioned this piece for Canada exclusively... hmmmm