GHOSTBUSTERS_PS_03.jpg

GHOSTBUSTERS_PS_04.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 281
Last edited by a moderator:
The logo is like this on the dvd also.

Yeah, as previously discussed in this thread, you guys in the UK got the logo backwards for all GB releases for some reason. Here in North America its the correct way ;), as it is in the movie itself on their uniforms and on ecto-1 itself as well.

Why the UK put it backwards is still a mystery.

Reactions: thewoe
If they didn't flip the logo for the uk version it would of looked weird to us as the logo itself was design on the European "no" sign which has the red line going from top left to bottom right.

What is funny is that we had to change a MOVIE logo to comply to some sort of health & safety law.

That's right, now I remember, it was do to you guys having a similar logo used for safety or something.

UK is pretty strict on movies and such back in the 80's I guess. (re: ratings etc)

I remember the NES game Contra had its name changed to Probotector or something over there due to violence concerns, lol. :hilarious:

Either way this is a gorgeous steel, im a massvie GB fan and fell in love with this when i saw it. All we need now is GBII on bluray and steelbook :)

Last edited:
Last edited:
:shipped:

Zavvi
Order Despatched

Ghostbusters - Steelbook
£9.99 with £5.00 off = £4.99 :thumbs:
http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/ghostbusters-steelbook-edition/10625675.html?locover=true&switchcurrency=GBP

£5 off Ghostbusters - Steelbook when bought with Ghostbusters 2 Steelbook

http://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/ghostbusters-2-zavvi-exclusive-limited-edition-steelbook-ultra-limited/10974590.html

Yup! Same here, got the email saying they were having difficulty locating stock, then today It's showing as :shipped: £4.99 too, bargin! :LOL:

Got the email about stock, but I received a despatch email this morning. Can't beat £4.99

Ghostbusters Steelbook has just arrived in the post! :LOL: Not a bad way to spend £4.99! Arrived in a flimsy envelope as usual but arrived undamaged hopefully :ohno:

---------- Post added at 01:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 PM ----------

Just noticed a tiny paint chip through a worn bit of sealing and a tiny dint in the front god damn it!!! :angry:

Last edited: