Release date: November 21, 2016
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zoom
Price: £20.99 (Amazon) - £20.00 (Zoom)
Note: Includes magnet

81i5Z0BRVrL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny to get two steelbooks of a film so many people apparently hated. Lol

I loved it, but now decisions decisions, this one or Zavvi one? :arghh:

Apparently the extended edition of the film will contain more than fifteen minutes of new footage.

Reactions: DADDYCOOL187
Funny to get two steelbooks of a film so many people apparently hated. Lol

I loved it, but now decisions decisions, this one or Zavvi one? :arghh:

Apparently the extended edition of the film will contain more than fifteen minutes of new footage.

Well they need to since the box office was terrible. They lost a lot of money on it....rightfully so aswell. I'm just glad people voted for their wallets for once.

Well they need to since the box office was terrible. They lost a lot of money on it....rightfully so aswell. I'm just glad people voted for their wallets for once.

Each to their own, I loved it, smart, funny and great acting. The Zavvi one sold out so someone liked it. I can't decide someone want to get me both, such a funny film in my opinion.

a tad pricey tbh, Shame it wont include the 3D :(

It's possible it might, it's two discs according to the listing details. The standard amaray comes with the blu Ray and digital and that's all on one disc, so fingers crossed.

It could be theatrical on one disc and extended on another?

I like lenticulars but no 3D and I do like the pop art although this matches the other two I have...

Why did they make it so we have to make a choice? :banghead:

So are there 2 different bluray versions being released? A extended and theatrical?

Looks like it. Definitely in the US there is many versions. They have a 4K steelbook aswell.

I'd like to know more info on what's included on zavvi steelbook and this one?

Each to their own, I loved it, smart, funny and great acting. The Zavvi one sold out so someone liked it. I can't decide someone want to get me both, such a funny film in my opinion.

Smart, funny, great acting? LOL

If that's what you think...

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
For a fleeting moment I got excited thinking it was the 1984 Ghostbusters with new footage... And then I remembered and felt like an idiot...

Pass. 15 minutes more of a movie I didn't want to see in the first place is not a selling feature.

• Thanks
Reactions: andy01652
I take it that's the lenticular image were seeing in the OP above?

But will the steelbook underneath be the same pop art one as the 3D version?

This would need to have a whole new Steelbook for me to consider double dipping.