[GIVE-AWAY] Blood The Last Vampire Complete Box R3 DVD [Korea]

shadow2351jl

Premium Supporter
Jan 24, 2011
Scotland
[CONCLUDED][GIVE-AWAY] Blood The Last Vampire Complete Box R3 DVD [Korea]

Good afternoon my fellow Ninjas,

I felt I wanted to give something back to the community and had this Blood The Last Vampire Complete Box Set from 2002 laying around. I realise that;
1) It's not the usual Steelbook that other members give away, and
2) It's a DVD, however, I felt it was a nice enough looking box to lose my give-away virginity to.

The box has been opened, but none of the discs have been played and everything inside is as it was the day it was purchased.

Specs:

3 DVDS
Analog Presentation (Eng Subs)
Digital Presentation (Eng Subs)
Extras (No Subs)

2 Books
English/Japanese Script
Shot Board Files

8x10 of Saya

idjt.jpg

xqw6.jpg

jhmb.jpg

pdbl.jpg

To win this set, just tell me what your favourite anime is and why. Simple.

Rules:

1) The winner is responsible for shipping costs.
2) The winner will be chosen using RANDOM.ORG based on their post number!
3) The winner has 7 days to contact me to claim their prize otherwise it will go to the next random person

Entries will close 15th July @ 20:00 BST. The winner will be picked at random...and announced @ 22:00 the same evening (Unless I'm at work, in which case it will be later)

Good luck to everyone who enters. :thumbs:

Note to Mods: Since I am a give-away virgin, this may be in the wrong section. PLease feel free to move it.

List of participants:-

01. Denizen
02. Ocielz
03. Tridon
04. Jackanape
05. Tbryson880
06. Seether254
07. Cesarr1
08. Kryptonite
09. Shagrath
10. Phishphan192
11. Raven76

NOTE FROM TRIDON: Though this is a DVD, I decided to leave it here so that shadow's highly generous first giveaway receives more recognition.

Last edited:
I'm not joining, I just want to say thanks to shadow2351jl for this excellent giveaway.

Awesome giveaway -- thanks so much! Though this is better suited for the DVD section of the forum, I'll leave it here so your first giveaway earns more exposure. :)

My favourite anime is a tie between Blood: The Last Vampire and Vampire Hunter D. Both of those films were just so action-packed and awesome and I enjoyed every second of them. And then, of course, I love the hell out of the Studio Ghibli films, too (my favourite being Spirited Away).

Reactions: shadow2351jl
My favourite anime of all time is the first Macross series, and the following movie, Do you remember love?. I loved the series and, across the years, saw the rest of the saga, but none of its sequels could match the aventures of Lynn Minmay, Hikaru Ichijô and Misa Hayase.

Reactions: shadow2351jl