[GIVE AWAY CONCLUDED] Project Pop Art Gallery 1988 Blu-ray Steelbook wave!

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
With huge thanks to our friends at Sony UK, I am proud to be able to offer one lucky winner the opportunity to win all TEN of the Zavvi exclusive Limited Edition Blu-ray Steelbooks!

pop-twitter.jpg

You will get one of each of the following -

Das Boot
District 9
Dr. Strangelove
Easy Rider
Karate Kid
Snatch
Taxi Driver
Kung-Fu Hustle
Desperado
Superbad

To be in with a chance of winning, there are two easy tasks -

1. Retweet/Post via Twitter the front page article linking to this competition (a screengrab would be appreciated) :D HERE
2. Simply reply to this post with an answer to the following question -

Out of the ten Steelbooks, which has your favourite artwork and why?

The competition is open to UK residents only! (However, if you are out of the UK and are willing to pay postage this is an option)

Competition closes Friday 10th April at 1200 GMT

image.jpg
Retweeted.

Thanks for this awesome giveaway.

Kung Fu Hustle has to be my favourite one of the lot. The cover is so vibrant and colourful, that I knew I had to have it as soon as I laid my eyes on it. Plus I like lollipops....who doesn't?

Brilliant Giveaway :thumbs:

My favourite Project Pop Art steelbook artwork is Das Boot it simply looks great as does most of the others
The Jcard also adds to the look each one has

Screenshot (91).png

If I win I'm willing to pay postage as I live in Ireland

Thanks for the amazing giveaway

Attachments

• Screenshot (90).png
    Screenshot (90).png
    360.4 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:
Re-tweeted! :thumbs:
Screenshot_2015-03-27-10-47-16.png

My favourite out of those 10 is Kung Fu Hustle.
It's not everday you see hot pink & an explosion of colours used on a steelbook! :D
(But outwith those 10, my fav is the Dan Mum Ford design used for The Fifth Element)

Retweeted!
My favourite design is the Desperado steelbook, the artwork on this really stands out and is nice and colourful without being overly in your face..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 232
Bit rubbish if u dont have a twitter account like me and a few others ... However mine is the Karate Kid as the style keeps in time with the release dat in my opinion.

Bit rubbish if u dont have a twitter account like me and a few others ... However mine is the Karate Kid as the style keeps in time with the release dat in my opinion.

@RickB84 @crag88 We're trying to get as much exposure of the article for HDN & Sony as I can. However, if you haven't got a Twitter account don't get your knickers in a twist; @RickB84 just let me know which your favourite is and I'll accept it as your entry and likewise @crag88 you're also in the running

Capture.JPG

dr. strangelove. the image fits the movie excellently. the athmosphere is correct.

i live in finland and willing to pay shipping.

thank you

Nef

@RickB84 @crag88 We're trying to get as much exposure of the article for HDN & Sony as I can. However, if you haven't got a Twitter account don't get your knickers in a twist; @RickB84 just let me know which your favourite is and I'll accept it as your entry and likewise @crag88 you're also in the running
many thanks.. And I understand what you are trying to achieve so if there is any other way I can help with exposure I am more then willing to do what I can.

Reactions: cooey
gbcJh3.jpg

Thank you! I love the artwork on these steelbooks and hope we get another wave! Favorite released so far in the UK is without a doubt The Karate Kid.. My favorite released in the line however is this one...

B1OlezhCIAENMI_.jpg

I live in the USA and I'm willing to pay shipping if I should be lucky enough to win.