[GIVE AWAY CONCLUDED] Project Pop Art Gallery 1988 Blu-ray Steelbook wave!

cooey

Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2012
UK
With huge thanks to our friends at Sony UK, I am proud to be able to offer one lucky winner the opportunity to win all TEN of the Zavvi exclusive Limited Edition Blu-ray Steelbooks!

pop-twitter.jpg

You will get one of each of the following -

Das Boot
District 9
Dr. Strangelove
Easy Rider
Karate Kid
Snatch
Taxi Driver
Kung-Fu Hustle
Desperado
Superbad

To be in with a chance of winning, there are two easy tasks -

1. Retweet/Post via Twitter the front page article linking to this competition (a screengrab would be appreciated) :D HERE
2. Simply reply to this post with an answer to the following question -

Out of the ten Steelbooks, which has your favourite artwork and why?

The competition is open to UK residents only! (However, if you are out of the UK and are willing to pay postage this is an option)

Competition closes Friday 10th April at 1200 GMT

Bildschirmfoto 2015-03-29 um 06.03.13.png

My favorite artwork is Easy Rider because i love the United States and driving the Route 66 with my motorcycle is a dream of mine. This Artwork shows that perfectly for me.
If i win I'm willing to pay postage to Germany.

SonyWaveComp_zpscsxqfcu2.jpg

Awesome competition, someone is going to get a collection of awesome steels.
My favourite artwork is Das Boot. It has great colour and detail to the U-96 while the text of the T that goes off the border gives an impending sense of potential doom.

Tweeted :woot:
Awesome give-away!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much Cooey! :thumbs:
My favorite one is Superbad!! The drifting police car on the front is awesome!
Crazy artwork for a crazy movie! just love it! :OMG:

i don't own twitter but my favorite pop art steel would be kung fu hustle, i like the unusual and vibrant colours on it.

thanks for the giveaway and good luck to all with twitter

@RickB84 @crag88 We're trying to get as much exposure of the article for HDN & Sony as I can. However, if you haven't got a Twitter account don't get your knickers in a twist; @RickB84 just let me know which your favourite is and I'll accept it as your entry and likewise @crag88 you're also in the running

@cooey
don´t have a twitter account.. my fav is DAS BOOT .. haven´t seen the movie but the SteelBook looks awesome

PS: not in the UK but willing to pay shipping

Dont have a twitter. I really like the snatch artwork. It looks really chaotic but comes from a central point just like the movie. I dont live in the UK but I'm willing to pay for shipping if won

Screenshot_2015-04-09-01-28-36.png

Here's my screengrab

Great competition, personally I love Das Boot's artwork, it's fantabulous. In fact I'd probably go so far as to say it's probably my most favourite artwork on any of the steelbooks I own by miles. The artwork has close to everything that is shown on the submarine in the film, down to the awesome swordfish!

Cheers

Competition finishing tomorrow!!

To everyone that has tweeted out, thank you!! If you could do it again I would be very grateful!