[WINNER CHOSEN] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark reg. print by Laurent Durieux

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
The amazing people at Bottleneck Gallery have donated one regular edition of their new RAIDERS print by Laurent Durieux for one lucky Ninja! This new print celebrates Indy's 35th Anniversary as well as Durieux's new art show.

Indy.jpg

For full info on both this release and the art show, visit the official HDN article here. To enter the give-away, reply below and let us know which scene during the INDIANA JONES series was your favorite!

Winner will be chosen randomly at a later date.

My all-time favourite scene from the series is the one where Indy & Senior are tied up near the fireplace with the secret room and they just happen to set the whole place on fire. Hilarious! :D:D

This one:

Thanks for the give-away! :thumbs:

Reactions: claudius181991
I have so many favorite scenes; one is the snake-filled Well of Souls and the other is the bar fight (Whiskey.....BAM)! This print is exceptional, love it! Thank you for the giveaway chance!

Fave scene is when Indy is trapped in the spike room. He tells Willie to put her hand inside to release the lock by putting her hand in a hole in the wall.
The hole is full of bugs. She says "you feel inside!"
Indy says, "we are going to die!!"
From Temple of Doom.
Thanks for the giveaway!

My favorite series. What an honor to win such a prize!!! Crossing fingers and wishing everyone the best of luck!

My best scene in Indy? Gosh! There are just so many but this is sure as heck one of them.

Thanks for this great giveaway.
When I was a kid and I saw the first time Temple of Doom the dinner was so disgusting and fascinating at the same time. Loved it. It remains one of the best scenes of all time for me.