[Give-Away]satanclaus' HELL HAS FROZEN OVER

satanclaus

The Yule Ninja
Premium Supporter
Jul 19, 2013
South Of Heaven, UK
[Give-Away] satanclaus' HELL HAS FROZEN OVER

So the time has come for me to do my first giveaway, for me to empty my sack in your direction. :naughty:

"What have we done to deserve such kindness?", I hear you ask. Well, I'm in a good mood, for no apparent reason, so decided to mark the only time this will ever happen. Also, ...

:scat: This is my 666th post! :scat:

"What is up for grabs?", I hear you ask. Well, very good question, here's what:

smrnmw.jpg

2n9dvdt.jpg

Specifics of items:

icon_unitedstates.png
icon_bestbuy.png
Finding Nemo VMB - OCD Mint & sealed (I won this during Ninja Week)

icon_unitedkingdom.png
icon_zavvi.jpg
Jungle Book - OCD Mint & sealed
icon_canada.png
icon_amazon.png
Kill Bill 1 - Near mint & sealed, small ding on the back & a few scratches, most only visible from certain angles
icon_canada.png
icon_amazon.png
Kill Bill 2 - Near mint & sealed, a few scratches, most only visible from certain angles
DE.gif
Red State - Open and near mint, has a very fine scratch in the opening side & had dent on back, been pressed out but noticeable inside as no inner art, numbered 995/10000

"Wow, that's awfully kind of you!". Yes, yes it is. I decided that instead of doing effectively 5 different giveaways, that they'd all go to one (lucky) person.

ALL THAT I ASK is that if you, the winner, already have one of these or doesn't want it for yourself, that you yourself do a giveaway for that/those item(s) instead of selling.

Unfortunately, I'm not made of money (I'm actually unemployed - I'm not needed for the rest of the year), so the shipping costs will have to be covered by you.

Now, to be entered into my giveaway, all you have to do is the following:

1 - Thank this post!
2 - Post below with one of two video's; either your favourite song of all time, or your most hated song of all time.
3 - State which it is.
(feel free to post both, but you're not more likely to win if you do so)
4 - ONLY ONE POST, NO EXCEPTIONS

Failure to comply with ANY of these steps, means you FORFEIT your entry.

I don't have a specific date and time in mind to close this, I will do so when I feel the urge, though it won't be REALLY soon. Make sure you get in early, just in case!

Cheers and GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!

For the record, my favourite and most hated are:

Fave:

[media=youtube]CD-E-LDc384[/media]

Most Hated:

[media=youtube]u6iqzi7N2Ds[/media]

Last edited by a moderator: