[Give Away] Wanted (Real Heroes German Steelbook) WINNER CHOSEN

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

ChoppedUp

Premium Supporter
Aug 14, 2015
Reactions
1,029 0 0
Hey Ninjas! Up for grabs is a brand new sealed copy of "Wanted" (Real Heroes German Steelbook).

I've seen it labeled as "Region B" only and other sites claiming it's Region Free. It's sealed so I can't test it.

Thank this thread and you're automatically entered to win.

PLEASE NOTE- Winning Ninja must pay shipping (I live in USA)

Winner will be selected around October 1st via Random.org, from an alphabetical list of Ninjas who thanked the thread.

IMG_5962.JPG

AlienKing

The Matrix has you...
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2014
Ontario, Kanada
Reactions
15,903 0 0
Good job @ChoppedUp :thumbs: Looks like you just started a little over a month ago and you're already giving back to the community. True ninja spirit right there! I didn't thank the OP because I don't need this steelbook :) Good luck to everyone else.

pi2loc

Premium Supporter
Sep 23, 2012
Reactions
882 0 0
Awesome giveaway. Thank you!

Sep 22, 2015
Reactions
70 0 0
Thanks for the giveaway. The curved bullet thing annoys my wife to no end so I have to watch this movie quite a bit!

ChoppedUp

Premium Supporter
Aug 14, 2015
Reactions
1,029 0 0
And the winner is... @AgentDVD Congratulations.

Thanks to all who entered and replied.

If you didn't win don't worry as I've got another give away starting as early as this weekend. :)