[GIVE-AWAY] Win a copy of Arrow's Zardoz on Blu-ray!

bigrob

UK Reviewer /Contributor
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 8, 2012
London UK
zardoz.jpg

Ninjas!!!

Arrow Video were very kind to donate a horror bundle to giveaway for our Halloween Fest (due to go live next week!) and in amongst that lot was a sealed copy of ZARDOZ on Blu-ray!

Since it didn't really come under the horror banner (unless the sight of Sean Connery running around in a massive red nappy scares the jeebies out of you!), I've decided to give this away as a seperate freebie on the forums!

Zardoz-2.jpg

"So, how do i win this fandabbydoozy Blu-ray Rob?" I hear you say!

This is what we're gonna do.

What i want people to do is make me laugh by posting what they think is the most absurd, ridiculous costume you've seen in a film.

The one that makes me (and the ninja community) laugh the most, wins the Blu-ray!

I'm gonna run this until Friday the 24th october (two weeks from now) and i will ship this beauty WORLDWIDE!

Let's go!

Batman forever, with its weird nipple, codpiece, S&M suits :batman: :batman: It looked sooooo sad that its funny :hilarious:

batman-suit-up-o.gif

Na na na na na Nipple :p :D

Thanks for the giveaway :thumbs:

Rasta eyes in 'Freaked'
image.jpeg

In fact any character from that movie, especially Mr T as the bearded lady! Love it!

image.jpeg

Thanks for the giveaway!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    116.9 KB · Views: 245
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    116.9 KB · Views: 192
As well as being a terrible film, the outfits from Battlefield Earth are... well I'll just leave this here...

Battlefield_earth_screencap.jpg

Even the giant cod pieces cant save em...

As well as being a terrible film, the outfits from Battlefield Earth are... well I'll just leave this here...

Battlefield_earth_screencap.jpg

Even the giant cod pieces cant save em...

This is making me chuckle and wanting to fish my DVD out now to relive all the Travolta glory lol

well done mate and PM me your address!

thanks to all that entered!