(Give-Away) zesty birthday bumper box giveaway [WINNER CHOSEN]

zesty

empty wallet Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2012
Birmingham, UK
OK ninja's it's that time of year again that I give something away :D

It's not my birthday till 10th August

Right, so I have kind of a stockpile of stuff building up in the spare room and the missus, quite rightfully, is giving me grief about it so here's your chance to have some of it.

Up for grabs are the folowing custom slipboxes made by me:

LOTR Fellowship of the Ring
LOTR The Two Towers
LOTR Return of the King
Batman Begins
The Dark knight
The Dark knight Rises
Magnificent Seven
Fantastic Beasts
Beauty and the Beast
King Kong (Jackson)

So this is an all or nothing give-away one winner will win all of the above so please bear in mind that the postage will not be cheap and the winner will be asked to pay postage.

So to the rules, very simple just THANK this thread (this is where the runners will come from) and tag someone in the reply that you think may want to win the prize.

Give-away will run up to around the 10th August or the closest time after that I am sober anyway.

OK think that's it fhave fun Ninja's

Neil

Runners

And the winner is @pioneer

birthday winner.PNG

Last edited:
Happy birthday am thinking @Noodles would like these :thumbs:
Thanks buddy! :thumbs:

I love Zesty's work and have a few of his custom slips in my collection already, some of which I don't have the shelf space for though unfortunately, so they're just sat in a box at the moment. I'd rather someone who can actually use/display them properly win these... someone such as yourself. ;)

So yeah, please don't count me in... but I tag @pioneer to win! Thanks for the giveaway @zesty. :notworthy:

• Thanks
Reactions: zesty and pioneer
Happy birthday Neil. 21 again. I got to say your best work for me is the batman ones. I love them all. Great work Neil. Waiting to add some more of sexy fullslip.

• Thanks
Reactions: zesty
  • Thanks
Reactions: zesty