[GIVEAWAY(CLOSED)] KD Scorp's Coin Protector giveaway! [3 WINNERS CHOSEN]

KD Scorp

Happy Hunger Games
Premium Supporter
Jan 5, 2014
Smethwick, West Midlands/UK
Hi All!!

Almost all of the winners of challenge coins have been decided now with only a few to go!

My giveaway is for the following!

image.jpg

These coin protectors are the perfect size for your golden challenge coin!!

If you believe these will help protect your coins then please rate this post

***ADDITIONAL PRIZE***
leave a comment stating what weight you think the baby I'm expecting will be! (My guess is 8lbs 2oz) there will be an extra prize for whomever gets closest!! In the event of a tie, it will be decided by random.org!

I will send these out for free shipping to anywhere in the world!

There will be 3 winners drawn by random.org out of the list of raters

Enjoy!!

Qualifying Members [ Birth Weight Guess lb.oz ]

1) @justboy [7.09]
2) @meaner [8.0]
3) @Nyrvana [6.03]
4) @dominic [8.06]
5) @spass [because he's different 3256grams]
6) @Scary Hair [8.08]
7) @bloodsnake007 [7.08]
8) @Kuzco [7.06]
9) @Asopp [8.0]
10) @Ricker [8.02]
11) @PunkNinja [7.13]
12) @Monkey2005 [8.10]
13) @mllNY [7.12]
14) @PKAVFC [7.04]
15) @cooey [9.02]
16) @Pandamonium [9.08]
17) @dv8mad [7.14]

Last edited:
@Towser

Don't know mate have to wait and see. Could be a bigger coin run. Think this took off like a mega suped up helium balloon outside in a hurricane.

Been flipping good fun :thumbs:. Maybe we'll see some Ninja Week. Now THAT IS GONNA BE A BLAST :woot:. Who needs Christmas :p with Ninja week to look forward to :oohyeah: :D

Hey Keith, I received my Sweeney Todd today. Thanks so much. I love it. Of course it took me forever to open with the 10 lbs. of tape wrapped all over the box. LOL

@KD Scorp package received;)!!!
It is awsome,:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: i like it very much :woot::woot::woot::woot:
I will watch it thise weekend with my wife, she liked this one even more than me.
Thanks for your give-away:)

It had found it's place of rest near Cloud Atlas and :emb: Ghost Rider 2:emb:...i know, but...guilty pleasure:hilarious:
All my sleeves has ended so before i buy next batch i will keep it in protective bags.
Hunger_2.jpg

Hunger_3.jpg

Reactions: KD Scorp and Ricker
Hey Keith, I received my Sweeney Todd today. Thanks so much. I love it. Of course it took me forever to open with the 10 lbs. of tape wrapped all over the box. LOL

Aha! I like to give you an essence of christmas come early!! ;) with the suspense of what's inside! Aha!
Glad you like it, and I hope it wasn't in too bad of condition, I know there were a few surface scratches but don't think there was anything else. Love the finish and quality of the gloss though.

@KD Scorp package received;)!!!
It is awsome,:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs: i like it very much :woot::woot::woot::woot:
I will watch it thise weekend with my wife, she liked this one even more than me.
Thanks for your give-away:)

It had found it's place of rest near Cloud Atlas and :emb: Ghost Rider 2:emb:...i know, but...guilty pleasure:hilarious:
All my sleeves has ended so before i buy next batch i will keep it in protective bags.
View attachment 104046
View attachment 104049

Whoop whoop!!! Glad you like it buddy!! Enjoy! It's one of the best films you'll ever watch!! ;)

Keith

Reactions: galareta2332