[WINNERS ANNOUNCED] Germany is the world champion 2014!!!

Marco86

The Naughty Dog
Premium Supporter
Jul 17, 2013
Germany
:DWE HAVE DONE IT:D

Hi all,

I am still very excited Germany won the World Cup of 2014!
Please allow me to share my joy with you, my precious Ninjas 8-)

What is up for graps you ask?

- AVATAR German MediaMarkt Exclusive sealed and mint
- THE RAID Play.com Exclusive sealed and mint

Here is what you have to do to win:

1. Thank this thread
2. Either MAKE ME LAUGH or INSPIRE ME
How you do it is up to you. Text, photo, video...the choice is yours.
I know the inspirational part seems much harder but you will probably have less competition.
3. State which Steelbook you'd like to have.

There will be 2 winners. One who really made me pee my pants and one who inspired me (doesn't matter how or about what). You can also try to win both steelbooks by posting one post with something funny AND inspirational.

Who can participate:

- Anyone with 30 posts or more

Postage has to be covered by the winners. The lucky ninjas need to contact me within 7 days after the winners have been announced or the steelbook will go to the second best in the respective category.

Who wins will NOT be decided by random.org. I will choose the posts that I liked the most in both categories.

Winners will be announced in the first week of September because I am on vacation the whole August.

Alright guys, I hope this GA will be a success with lots of funny and inspirational posts for all of us.

Thanks

Marco

PS: Please PM me if I forgot anything
PPS: All regular GA rules apply

Now enjoy this masterpiece and WIN THIS GA:D

Last edited:
This pic made me laugh pretty hard
perr.png

I would like The Raid Steelbook please.

Reactions: Marco86
Hello Marco many thanks for a super giveaway

I don't know if this is funny or an inspiration to not order Steel Books from any company that uses Yodel to deliver them :) If I were to win I would like either but Avatar would be my preference please

1888755_625202820885747_1570011006_n.jpg

Ron

I had a friend, who sadly passed away, that told me about Maslow's hierarchy of needs theory. It has really stuck with me since he passed away. We had a long talk one day at work about achieving more for yourself than just the basic needs. Self-actualization is the ultimate pinnacle (I believe) that you can achieve as a human being. It's recognizing what YOU can be, and actually obtaining it. It was really quite inspiring to hear and read that. If you are interested at all, I'd recommend checking it out.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407944458.008559.jpg

Oops, forgot to add that I would like The Raid if I am one of the lucky ones :)

Last edited:
I had a friend, who sadly passed away, that told me about Maslow's hierarchy of needs theory. It has really stuck with me since he passed away. We had a long talk one day at work about achieving more for yourself than just the basic needs. Self-actualization is the ultimate pinnacle (I believe) that you can achieve as a human being. It's recognizing what YOU can be, and actually obtaining it. It was really quite inspiring to hear and read that. If you are interested at all, I'd recommend checking it out.

View attachment 93449

Oops, forgot to add that I would like The Raid if I am one of the lucky ones :)

Thank you. I am familiar with his work. It's part of my studying career.
Cheers

• Informative
Reactions: PunkNinja
Thanks for the giveaway Marco.
Great to see P. Lahm go out a winner; always liked him as a player.
Something inspirational? Always liked this one from SMBC comics:
20120902-gif.93510
And if I get picked, The Raid would be epic .. inspires me to beat somebody up.

Rover

Attachments

• 20120902.gif
    20120902.gif
    391.4 KB · Views: 400
Thanks for the giveaway Marco.
Great to see P. Lahm go out a winner; always liked him as a player.
Something inspirational? Always liked this one from SMBC comics:
20120902-gif.93510
And if I get picked, The Raid would be epic .. inspires me to beat somebody up.

Rover

Thank you for participating Rover!
However, you only fullfiled 2 of 3 to-do's 8-)
Please thank the OP mate

Congrats to Germany! Was probably one of the best world cups to date...still cant get over that Germany 7-1 win over Brazil.

If this legend was playing, I bet the score would have been a little different though ;)

Joining the inspirational category. I would love the Avatar steel, one of my favorite films. Thanks Marco!

HUGE THANKS for the GREAT giveaway, Marco!!!

Alright, here we go. I'm a little hard up for time as I wanted to take my time with this one, but I was sent this video last night via Facebook and I got a few good laughs out of it.

I'm on tapatalk and no good at posting anything but pics, so I've only got the link. However, if you decide to be less of a lazy @$$ than I have, then checking out this link will be worth a few laughs...ENJOY!!!

EDIT: Oh NICE!!! Just having the link posted the video for me!!!

The Raid!!!!

Last edited:
Thanks for the give-away Marco!

I will try with both, inspiration and funny. First, simple, yet inspiring:

7b56d81ddfccc249c0d04796910.gif

Second, how can someone not like cats?

5b22e6c6e1a8f31083117a75d4e.gif

4fb3b1ff72ff3d2647321c8c1d7.gif

And who said that cats can't do what dogs can do?

d12e02066c1ea4183d357962470.gif

Thanks again for the give-away! And I would be happy with The Raid!

Cheers!

Ok guys,
the winner in the category 'make me pee' is @ihategiantspiders with his Saw spoof

Just like you I watched it at least 20 times in a row and had tears in my eyes. THANKS FOR THAT

Thanks for the amazing giveaway Marco!!

This one gets me every time, short but sweet. I must have watched it over 50 times and I always get a chuckle. Here's hoping you haven't seen it yet Marco because you're first time is bound to have you in stitches :D

Sorry forgot to add which steel I would prefer, since I already own a copy of The Raid I would love to win Avatar. Thanks again for the awesome giveaway!!

And the winners in the 'inspire me' category is @galareta2332 with his beautiful story about how he proposed.

THANK YOU for sharing this personal experience! Every ninja should propose in the movies!

Marco, thanks for the Giveaway. Avatar already in my collection, but Raid option it a dream come true, especially when Raid 2 is coming it will be nice to watch it again before;)

I will tell stories from my life in two sections:

A) Make Me Laugh

Every year i make postcards for my friends on Christmas. This is one of them:
View attachment 85070
The main point is how the hand was done...4 ingredients:
1) I had 2 sausages that was in my fridge left from the package and i hadn't got time to eat them.
2) Chicken Meat...i was using microwave on defrost, and forgot about it and the corners were burned out.
Having those two, i saw the potential and made it combined with...but it still didn't work out.
3) I had take out some Hungarian spicy pasta and made blood
4) Finger Nails Artificial, were taken from my friend that was a girl neighbour...and vuala:D

View attachment 85071

B) INSPIRE ME
I will tell you how i proposed to my wife year ago.
It was our meeting anniversary and we always do something special on this day. So i made a program of the day and the last point was watchin a movie in a cinema. Before the pop-up question action, we were in the reastaurnt, and she wasn't feeling well but...in the cinema was going to happen the thing...

[Flashback] 3 Months prior to proposal, i had a meeting with a multiplex manager about the whole idea.
I) I wanted to rent the whole cinema room for a runtime of 1 film and +20 min. Money can do everything and she agreed. The next thing was to think what will happen in the cinema.
II) So i thought about inviting all our friends, with her brother included to get to this cinema room.
III) I will make my own proposal movie and show on the screen. During my time at work together with my friend we had been rolling it...a gorilla style:shy:

So together with her we came to the cinema. We were the only persons in the room. Then lights were out and trailers were shown. In that moment all our friends were coming to the room...one by one in some time separations to make it natural. After trailers there was film 15 long that started as a trailer (One man, one desire etc.) but then with me on the screen saying that I am sorry for the some technical cinema problems but i have to say something. I was saying all wonderful stuff about her in mtv montage style;D. And then on the film someone is asking me so if she so wonderful...so what are you going to do next...and i sad, let the lights get on.
So the lights in the cinema room were on, i kneed and proposed. She said yes, then saw that room is fool of our buddies...and than champagne came to the room:D

After little chit-chat we all saw french film:) The End;)

I hope you liked both stories;)

Last edited: