[ Giveaway] iron man vs captain america!!!

who will win in a fight ? IRON MAN or CAPTAIN AMERICA

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so here goes my first giveaway ! :D

the winner will receive the ultimate avengers steelbook (zavvi exclusive) (mint and sealed) ):hulk:
14%2B-%2B3
winner will also pay postage unless the winner resides in the USA

very simple give-way. This give-way and your responses will also help settle an argument between myself and my girlfriend (so choose correctly ;) )
1. thank the OP
2. answer this question: who will win in a winner take all showdown :box: Ironman:ironman: OR captain america :cap:
(you must take a side)
3. List your reason(s)
4. Add your choice to the poll
5. Even if your not entering to win because you already have the steelbook, i would still love to hear your opinion !
6. IF the winner chosen is also on the side im on, there will be an extra cool gift included !!!

giveaway will end nov.24, and winner will be announced nov.25th

Last edited:
Cap because he has the resilience not to quit and fight for what is right not the right now. Don't get me wrong I love iron man but if cap could survive being frozen, beat up and fight the winter soldier, he's the clear winner

Thanks for the giveaway!

• Helpful Post
Reactions: alvinhwang21
Thanks!

I will go with CA. Yeah IM can fly and ****, but CA got heart and soul like no other...and he can also take a beating!
I see CA punching IM out with his fists! :)

• Helpful Post
This isn't an entry so don't include me please but the question is fun :)

My answer would have to be iron man, before Captain America can even get close to him, iron man will just BLOW HIS MIND! Quite literally.
The tank missile is all it takes to embed in the shield... and CA is gone, or at least the shield... after that, CA is just target practice!
Yeah CA can throw a shield... but Iron Man would just avoid and blast.... and he would keep dodging until the prime opportunity to strike.

IRON MAN! IRON MAN!
IRON MAN! IRON MAN!!!

• Helpful Post
Captain America for me iron man is just a guy in a suit, a suit that will be torn apart by his shield like a can opener, Cap is a machine with strength, courage and intelligence only one winner

• Helpful Post
IR will kick CA ass in a minute. All he need to do is take away CA's shield.
Plus:
Iron Man not only has super strength, flight, durability, and armor plating, but also has another wide range of powers and abilities. Iron Man can create magnetic fields and manipulate them to create magnetic waves/magnetic pulses and make him magnetic proof. He can also make 3D holograms, which he uses as decoys or generate them on the different armors.Iron Man can also use his nanotechnology to create anything including more armors and even unlimited energy so he never runs out of strength

Tony can generate weaponry on either his gauntlets, shoulders, back, helmet, and legs. He can make force fields, which he could use to protect allies and himself. Iron Man can control all forms of energy, from kinetic to solar. Tony possesses superhuman speed by jet-propelled roller skates.

Iron Man can project ultra-freon beams, that can emit freeze rays. including telescoping blades. He could shapeshift into another armor or generate a whole group of weapons. The suit also possesses an advanced filtration system for urine. The resulting water is reportedly "drinkable". The Iron Man armor possessed the ability to generate powerful anti-gravity fields.other armors. When the armor is in War-machine like mode Ironman could create his own ammunition and open secret compartments containing weaponry. Iron Man can generate electro-magnetic energy shields, that can shut down any electronic devices surrounded by these shields, along with inertia dampening fields, cosmic-contaiment fields that could neutrilise any cosmic powered beings and objects, and energy laser shields, which are force fields that can discharge laser blasts when damaged. Iron Man had magnetic-repulsion fields that could repel any electrical and magnetic attacks. The armor can also create powerful anti-matter charges that can destroy the world's widest mountain range and destroy anything larger than Mount Everest. The armor also has a lot of entertainment equipment when not facing enemies, like a music and surround system. The armor can scan for gamma particles in the air and then eradicate them.
-- ironman.wikia.com

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Great giveaway Mate. I have to go with Cap.

Iron Man is great and Stark is smart but Steve has got heart, strength, speed and fears no one. Call me old fashioned but in the Super Hero universe, that always comes first.

Crossing my fingers. :D

Good luck everyone!

• Helpful Post
:cap: Captain America would win.

1) At this question's core and Hard to believe but a skinny Steve Rogers could probably best up an unsuited Tony Stark.
2) In my experience in sports and in the military, strength in will has always overcome smarts and resources.
3) Taken to the depths of "what's in them", Captain America has more "fight" in him at his core, Iron has more "tools to fight" (his brain included). Stripped down to their purest forms, Steve Rogers would win in a fight.
4) Where Iron Man would intelligently use what's around him, Captain America uses what is inside of him. You can run out of things around you and even come to the end of your intelligence/knowledge, you can never run out of fight.
5) Lastly, alot of my reasons are corny and perhaps unpopular but that's actually what the essence of a Superhero is supposed to be and how a matchup should result - not cool gadgets and wit but what they stand for.

* It's important to know that I like Iron Man way more than Captain America but I would like to see Captain America win.

• Helpful Post
Thanks for the best giveaway yet!! [emoji106]

I go for cap. The reason being Iron Man is basically an ageing dude, had tough beatings in the 3 movies and on his way out!
Cap to kick his ass! [emoji122]

• Helpful Post
Thank you for the opportunity.

I'd say CA would win. IM is strong sure, but CA is resilient and bit by bit he would slowly crush IM's armor. Once without it, Tony would be lost. That doesn't mean I like CA better of course :)

• Helpful Post
Thank you for the giveaway, alvinhwang21!
Iron Man, is there any doubt?! :rolleyes:
Steeley exterior AND interior! A mechanic - smart, resourceful and determined! A fun guy, all around!

• Helpful Post
THANK YOU SO MUCH alvinhwang21 for this givaway and to shere our views.

I side with IRON MAN.

I think that he has an ability to think out of the box in situations he can somtimes out manover opponents by doing the unexpected.

Where as Captain America is regimented only sees in black and white , right and wrong no gray area exists.

Iron Man's view seems Neon Technocolour and he can somtimes see that you may need to do the wrong thing to get the right result in the end .

• Helpful Post
Thanks for the giveaway.

I think Iron Man would win. See, I always thought that Captain America was the weakest one of the Avengers (wait, that doesn't mean he's weak at all, if you know what I mean). I haven't read the comics but I'm not sure what in the world is going to happen to put Captain America and Iron Main against each other. All I know is, Iron Man can't lose, Disney would not let that happen lol. I can't wait to see that movie, by the way.

• Helpful Post
Status
Not open for further replies.