[WINNER ANNOUNCED] Naughtius Maximus's kimchiDVD GIVEAWAY!! (1 of 6)

Naughtius Maximus

Premium Supporter
Oct 30, 2011
WINNER HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED - POST #183 CLICK HERE

Hi all,

As part of the celebration of the new HDN forums, I'm pleased to announce that I've got a few freebies to giveaway thanks to those at KimchiDVD.

Prize 1 (ending 27th July) ENDED
Prize 2 (ending 3rd August)
Prize 3 (ending 3rd August)
Prize 4 (ending 10th August)
Prize 5 (ending 17th August)
Prize 6 (ending 24th August)

This is Prize 1 of 6:

Tangled 1/4 slip, sealed, mint.

DSC_0039.JPG

All you have to do to win this is:
1) Thank the thread and ensure you reply to the thread thanking Kimchi for their
generosity

2) In the same reply, post a picture of your favourite character from a PIXAR film and explain why ;)

To add a picture:
Click on the Image icon >> Paste your URL link > click ok >> Done!

Rules:
1) 1 x entry per ninja
2) Must have at least 30 Posts to his/her name.
3) The winner is responsible for shipping costs.
4) Winners have 7 days to contact me to claim their prize, otherwise it will go to the next random person
5) If you do not follow the entry request your post will be ignored!
6) Winner will be chosen at random via post # using random.org website

Entries will close Sunday 27th July @ 20:00 (UK time!). The winner will be picked at random...and announced between 21:00-22:00 the same evening :scat:

Good luck all!!!

David :thumbs:

Last edited:
Monster-University-monsters-university-33232617-1680-1050.jpg

My favorite Pixar movie and characters.
Reason: extremely funny and charismatic

AWESOME giveaway David!!!

What an amazing giveaway and still no replies I guess being first is deemed unlucky
Well a MASSIVE thankyou to kimchi and the guys at HDN as this truly is a top giveaway

My character would have to be flick from my fave Pixar film bugs life :)
Because he's a dimwit that has a big heart and becomes a hero

DC6841AC-6CC3-42FA-B59E-0BC5D7A3E4C6-6875-000008609EDB948D_zps19412919.jpg

Edit: and typically someone posts as I was writing this haha

Thank you Kimchi for the greatest steels on the planet and for the great give-away!!

My favorite character is Simba as I love the story it protrays about family.
th

edna.jpg

Edna Mode from The Incredibles-(voiced by Brad Bird)

I took my sister & (then 6) year old nephew to see The Incredibles at the London film festival-we happened to meet Brad Bird outside on the way out who told my nephew (in Edna's voice) "You're too stylish darling!!!"

cue me & my sister picking my nephews jaw up off the floor...

Thanks Naughtius for arranging yet another giveaway and KimchiDVD for continually providing the community with the highest quality products and service.

My favourite Pixar character is definitely Wall-E. The reason being that even without saying a single (comprehensible) word he still provides some of the most heart-warming and lovable emotions of any film character.

wall-e.jpg

Nice giveaway, thanks
Kimchi for the awesome releases and changing my mind on other releases other than just UK ones and when it comes to fave characters have to go with the two I grew up watching.
image.jpg

Thanks for the amazing Giveaway and to Kimchi for the incredible designs they come up with.

My favorite character would be Mater, because he is goofy and just out there like me!

REM02.JPG

Hey David,

Thanks for the Give-Away!

My favorite is Guido, from Cars. I think out of all Disney Pixar films, this guy made me chuckle the most.

cars_12.jpg

Thanks Naughty Max! And thanks, Kimchi, for your generosity!

My favorite Pixar character is definitely Wall-E. Even for a robot who didn't talk, you still connected with the little guy.

wall_e_mac-1366x768.jpg

Thanks to everyone at HDN for making this give away happen.

A big thank you to Kimchi for providing us with the great prizes.

ToyStory_MrPotatoHead.jpg

Mr Potato Head is my favourite PIXAR character. He's always the funniest character in the Toy story releases for me he steals the show.

Again big thanks.

youngMike.png

I've chosen Mike Wazowski simply because he can be scatty, anxious, comedic and at times a tad obnoxious. He also doesn't like to bend the rules and his occasional cockiness can often transcend into embarrassment. Which is a little bit like myself in some ways. :)

Thanks for this Naughtius!

THANK YOU KIMCHI!!! YOU ARE AWESOME!
and thank you Naughtius!

tumblr_mfi8f21u8P1qef53co1_500.gif

My favourite Pixar character is Edna Mode. She reminds me of an eccentric great aunty that I used to have. She was batshit cray and Edna always reminds me of her haha.

Thank you Kimchi for the steelbook and thank you David for organising this :)

Remy from Ratatouille, cos nothing stops him (it? :D) from pursuing his ultimate goal!

6a00d8341c630a53ef0112791eafc128a4-800wi.jpg

Reactions: Scary Hair