[Winner Chosen] The "SPECIAL" Edition Challenge!!

MissPrint

Harajuku Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 3, 2014
Where The Wild Things Are
Hey ya'll,

It's MissPrint, and I wanted to host my first giveaway to help celebrate the launch of the new HDN! I often wondered why my husband was so addicted to this place but after being apart of this amazing movement-- I now see why.

Here's The Giveaway Challenge
- Create your own Special Edition using any movies and items at your disposal.
- Both movie(s) and item(s) in your Special Edition must relate in someway to each other.

Example. Mud "Vic Camp's" Edition Piggly Wiggly Exclusive :hilarious:
2j2j6nb.jpg

And The Winner Will Receive... The Hunger Games "VICTOR" Bundle Edition ;)
34pm9lf.jpg

The Rules
- Thank this post!
- No Limit on Entries; each Special Edition post gives you another chance to win!
- Last Day for entries will be August 1st!
- Winner to be announced on August 2nd Bluprint's birthday!!

"Be Funny or Be Serious just Be Creative! Welcome to the new HDN, Ninjas!! :LOL:

Last edited:
JUNGLE BOOK - The "BARE NECESSITIES" Edition. (*This is the Special Super Duper Rare Crackle Variant #001/001*)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406810711.481456.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1406810732.350287.jpg

Look at the beautiful crackle finish on that bad boy!!!

THANKS AGAIN for the EPIC giveaway!!! Just a reminder, please don't consider me for the prizes. I already own them.

Last edited:
JUNGLE BOOK - The "BARE NECESSITIES" Edition. (*This is the Special Super Duper Rare Crackle Variant #001/001*)

Look at the beautiful crackle finish on that bad boy!!!

THANKS AGAIN for the EPIC giveaway!!! Just a reminder, please don't consider me for the prizes. I already own them.

Where's the beer buddy, you forgot beer! :hilarious:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: MGD and mlmaier84
So sorry for the delay y'all! I had some nucklehead's birthday to celebrate and school shopping for that nucklehead's kids!! I guess they are mine too.

But on to the winner!

The winner was selected by "ol' school hat pull" so all the members who entered name was written down, put in a hat, and the first name pulled would be the winner!

And that winner is...
Mlmaier84

Congrats and thanks to everyone who created and shared their special editions with everyone! I will go through Bluprint's collection and find more stuff to giveaway! Shhhhhh..don't tell him though!;);)

This was BY FAR the BEST IDEA for a giveaway that I've personally EVER SEEN & had the pleasure of being a part of!!!

As stated in my first post with the Swingers special edition, I REALLY wanted to participate in the giveaway, but that I didn't want to be considered for the prize because I already own it and wanted to give someone else I chance at it.

I hate to do this, but it is with nothing but the utmost respect that I decline the prizes. I hope I haven't offended anyone and GOOD LUCK to all the other participants!!!!!

THANKS AGAIN for the EPIC GIVEAWAY!!!
-Mathew

This was BY FAR the BEST IDEA for a giveaway that I've personally EVER SEEN & had the pleasure of being a part of!!!

As stated in my first post with the Swingers special edition, I REALLY wanted to participate in the giveaway, but that I didn't want to be considered for the prize because I already own it and wanted to give someone else I chance at it.

I hate to do this, but it is with nothing but the utmost respect that I decline the prizes. I hope I haven't offended anyone and GOOD LUCK to all the other participants!!!!!

THANKS AGAIN for the EPIC GIVEAWAY!!!
-Mathew

WOW! :jawdrop: You're an amazing NINJA @mlmaier84! Your kind generosity to decline this award for another to have the chance... is outstanding! YOU FU**ING ROCK!!! Just another reason what makes HDN so DAMN EPIC!!! :notworthy:

WOW! :jawdrop: You're an amazing NINJA @mlmaier84! Your kind generosity to decline this award for another to have the chance... is outstanding! YOU FU**ING ROCK!!! Just another reason what makes HDN so DAMN EPIC!!! :notworthy:

I agree, this has been an awesome Give-Away! :thumbs:
THANKS FRANKY!!! MUCH APPRECIATED, BUDDY!!! Was hoping I didn't offend anyone by declining. I just REALLY wanted to participate. It was a LOT of fun coming up with a few of the editions!!!

By the way, I have something I want to send you. PM INCOMING...