Gladiator (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #98) [Czech Republic]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: May 2, 2018 (Standard), May 16, 2018 (FAC) (pre-order April 12, 2018 at 20:00 CET - still collectible numbers will be able to pre-order in 3-day advance)
Purchase link: Standard - FAC
Price: 1099 CZK - (Standard) - 1399 CZK (FAC)
Group Buy: GB open HERE
Notes:
UHD + Blu-ray WWA SteelBook. Limited numbered 0-600

29261586_1752480528202249_8512284538225819648_o.jpg

FAC #98 GLADIATOR XL FullSlip + Lenticular 3D Magnet includes:

- WWA Generic Double Disc SteelBook
- Exclusive XL FullSlip with an attractive finish
- 4K UHD Blu-ray Disc + Blu-ray Disc
- Exclusive 3D Lenticular Magnet (3D Deep Effect)
- Collectible Special Cards
- Exclusive Booklet 36P
- Collectible Character Cards
- Exclusive Collector's Folder (not showed in the Beauty Shot)
- Collector's Numbering Card and Hologram
- Exclusive Sticker FAC #98 GLADIATOR

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, was really looking forward getting this one, as it's my favourite film. Does anybody know if more copies will be available for the GB?

Damn, was really looking forward getting this one, as it's my favourite film. Does anybody know if more copies will be available for the GB?

Unlikely any more in the GB but you will be able to buy direct when they go live. Think the details are in the first post.

No worries! It can all be a little confusing at times, especially if you're new to collecting.

I'm not sure if you're already aware, but just in case... WWA = World Wide Art (non-exclusive), and WEA = World Exclusive Art (exclusive). So, basically... anything described as WWA means the steelbook is available in multiple countries, whereas WEA means it's exclusive to that country/retailer only.

Good to have you here anyway mate! Please feel free to contact myself or another Mod if you require assistance with anything. :thumbs:
Thanks a lot, appreciate the kind welcome.

I’ve been collecting for a couple of years, have quite a few, more interested in 4K ones these days but there’s still a few blu ray ones I’m after.

Yeah still trying to keep up with all the exclusive companies like HDzeta etc, so many! Trying to keep up with pre order dates etc!

Managed to get one of the 1,800 exclusive Fight club Manta Labs the other week though, chuffed with that.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Thanks a lot, appreciate the kind welcome.

I’ve been collecting for a couple of years, have quite a few, more interested in 4K ones these days but there’s still a few blu ray ones I’m after.

Yeah still trying to keep up with all the exclusive companies like HDzeta etc, so many! Trying to keep up with pre order dates etc!

Managed to get one of the 1,800 exclusive Fight club Manta Labs the other week though, chuffed with that.
:thumbs:

Ohh cool! You're certainly not new to the game then. Who would you say is your favourite steelbook retailer at the moment?

Haha I hear you... I've been collecting 10+ years (started with DVD) and still struggle to keep up with everything that's released, especially nowadays (old age affecting the noggin, plus new companies appearing out of nowhere). :wacky:

Congrats on securing a copy of Fight Club! I'm looking forward to that one too. :D

Lemme ask beforehand this time: where should I see whether the lenticular has a depth/flip effect?
it will be in the beauty shot above

Also from the info in first post
  • Exclusive 3D Lenticular Magnet (3D Deep Effect)

Last edited:
I wonder how many who bought FAC's last night/today are now feeling buyer's remorse when HDZ announced their new WEA less than 24 hours later :wow::coffee: Talk about timing :wacky:

Another reason I'm happy to skip this is due to FA new trend of "XL" releases :cautious: HDzeta's are fat and beefy enough for me (but still within the realms of being normal sized :LOL:) but these FAC XL's are just frickin' HUGE!!! :OMG::wtf: Like their previous Maniacs Boxes, too big IMO.

I wonder how many who bought FAC's last night/today are now feeling buyer's remorse when HDZ announced their new WEA less than 24 hours later :wow::coffee: Talk about timing :wacky:

Another reason I'm happy to skip this is due to FA new trend of "XL" releases :cautious: HDzeta's are fat and beefy enough for me (but still within the realms of being normal sized :LOL:) but these FAC XL's are just frickin' HUGE!!! :OMG::wtf: Like their previous Maniacs Boxes, too big IMO.
That remorse is hanging over me like a 2 ton Mr T medallion now! :squint: