Gladiator (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #98) [Czech Republic]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: May 2, 2018 (Standard), May 16, 2018 (FAC) (pre-order April 12, 2018 at 20:00 CET - still collectible numbers will be able to pre-order in 3-day advance)
Purchase link: Standard - FAC
Price: 1099 CZK - (Standard) - 1399 CZK (FAC)
Group Buy: GB open HERE
Notes:
UHD + Blu-ray WWA SteelBook. Limited numbered 0-600

29261586_1752480528202249_8512284538225819648_o.jpg

FAC #98 GLADIATOR XL FullSlip + Lenticular 3D Magnet includes:

- WWA Generic Double Disc SteelBook
- Exclusive XL FullSlip with an attractive finish
- 4K UHD Blu-ray Disc + Blu-ray Disc
- Exclusive 3D Lenticular Magnet (3D Deep Effect)
- Collectible Special Cards
- Exclusive Booklet 36P
- Collectible Character Cards
- Exclusive Collector's Folder (not showed in the Beauty Shot)
- Collector's Numbering Card and Hologram
- Exclusive Sticker FAC #98 GLADIATOR

Last edited by a moderator:
No interest in UHD plus I have the HDZeta lenti.....unless this looks amazing it'll be a nice easy pass

Yep same, I might pick up the UHD amaray (though this isn’t a film I watch very often) but I definitely don’t need another premium gladiator release

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
No interest in UHD plus I have the HDZeta lenti.....unless this looks amazing it'll be a nice easy pass
i have an interest in UHD as i recently had to upgrade my whole system due to firmware updates being discontinued for what i had, but i also have the lovely Zeta edition (full-slip) :drool:. plus the upscaling through my 4K player is so good (i've already watched my Zeta copy of this film on it) that, like you, this is an easy pass for me. i might follow @HUBMUSWELL's idea, actually! :thumbs: this is just too late in the game (shrugs).

And that's the way to do it :thumbs: Especially with premiums...
Yeah - I wasn't expecting the 4K to throw a spanner into the works this way!
(Especially with Premiums asking you to choose between 4K+blu ray -OR- 3D+blu ray on some titles).
And, for the love of god(!) just stop with versions with DVD copies!!:rofl:
But, if I can buy just the naked 4K disc on ebay - that would be great!
(Believe it or not – some people buy it for the packaging, and they don't have 4K -so they just keep the Blu-ray and the packaging, and sell the 4K disc)

• Thanks
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL