Gladiator (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: April 30, 2018
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-order Monday April 2 at around noon UK time) (Additional stock will be live Sunday June 24th 2018 @ 6pm (18.00 BST UK time)
Price: £24.99

11719799-1474565479321614.jpg

11719799-1874565479452051.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: garilar
if i only I knew. Was at the doctors for mum appointment and i was fought I do a live chat and hope I might get some news. Everyday checking the website for this. :banghead::banghead::banghead:.

Did you not get text message which @Mickle_89 stated? There were 200 left. No bloodbath at all. I even spent like 15 mins trying to find a discount code with no success :rofl:

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
I was online to Apple trying to sort an issue out for about an hour, looked at the text I'd heard come through, but by then it was too late.

To make it worse Apple couldn't resolve my issue either.

Zavvi have now been able to get hold of a few additional copies, and will be re-launching this as in stock (ie it should be shipping out within a day or two after ordering) around 6PM UK time on Sunday June 24th

• Thanks
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
Was able to grab one. Very surprised at that.
Zavvi was given some stock from european print run that distributor made available

It was small amount first time around only 500 was allocated to UK and a bit low to be honest
Lucky the distributor had stock left so UK could get more

A lot of the steelbooks now are shared print runs in Europe so some releases will be limited in terms of allocation to UK

Arrived today … nice though it is still prefer my HMV steelbook from way back when (despite its printed back, banner header, printed logos and excessive print on the front).

• Thanks
Reactions: ChrisPatt
I am having real internal battle which version should I get, Zavvi 4k version or the Italy version, both look absolutely amazing. But I'm starting to bend towards Zavvi version because it has 4k version, and 3 discs, while Italy version only has 1 disc normal blu-ray.

Last edited:
I am having real internal battle which version should I get, Zavvi 4k version or the Italy version, both look absolutely amazing. But I'm starting to bend towards Zavvi version because it has 4k version, and 3 discs, while Italy version only has 1 disc normal blu-ray.
Amazon customer reported on amazon Italy website it was 3 discs so it's the same as UK 3 discs
4K UHD Disc + Blu-ray (Film) Disc + Blu-ray Extras Disc

Filmarena is only 2 discs it's missing the Blu-ray extras disc
4K UHD (Film)
Blu-ray (Film)

Amazon customer reported on amazon Italy website it was 3 discs so it's the same as UK 3 discs and Germany 3 Discs
4K UHD Disc + Blu-ray (Film) Disc + Blu-ray Extras Disc

Filmarena is only 2 discs it's missing the Blu-ray extras disc
4K UHD (Film)
Blu-ray (Film)

With the italian steelbook, I meant the one that looks like Hdzeta version.

I have seen no evidence that would suggest that italian and german versions of 4k steelbooks would include 3 discs. Spain, french and japanese versions seem to have 3 discs though.

Last edited: