Gladiator Ultimate Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.3) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: March, 2015
Notes: Glossy finish, Title and Helmet Embossed
Steelbook Made in Denmark, Limited 3000 copies.
Disc: Remasterd Disc +Bonus disc, 2 discs are Region Free

* Note, the Lenticular is not glued to slip, it is loose. It was supposed to be loose, according to the design by HDzeta, but this was not clear in the mockup. Someone will be in contact you with to determine whether you wish to receive the product as intended, or wait for a 'glued' replacement from your hub leader, after Xin sends it to them.

Group Buy details (click on spoiler)
1. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Tripack Version Round 1 ---100 copies for HDN
Price: 160 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < Click (SOLD OUT)

2. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Tripack Version Round 2 ---200 copies for HDN
Price: 160 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click (SOLD OUT)

3. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Lenticular Version --- 300-400 copies for HDN
Price: 56 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

4. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Normal Slip Version --- 200-300 copies for HDN
Price: 53 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

5. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Quarter Slip Version --- 150 copies for HDN
Price: 50 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

6. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Lenticular/Normal/Quarter Slip Version Round 2 --- 150 copies for HDN
Price: 56$ / 53$ / 50$
Group Buy Link < click

full

full

All the different editions:
Lenticular Slip:
(with normal number card) 1300 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

Normal Slip: (with normal number card) 1000 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

1/4 Slip: (with normal number card) 700 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

Triple Boxset Artwork: (with Special Metal Number card) Only 500 copies, No.0001-No.0500
full

For in-hand pics, see this post.

Item delayed due to manufacturing/printing issue.
Please see Xin's updated post here

**Please direct all inquiries regarding Steelbook payments, invoices, etc to Alex**
Hubs will invoice for shipping later when Steelbooks are received by the hub leaders.

To know the GB go time in your area, please use this user friendly TIMEZONE CONVERTER

Last edited by a moderator:
When I saw Ultimate Edition, the 1st thing I thought of was Iron man especially since we've had blufans and kimchi announcements in last week so maybe we get a 3rd steel?

The only other "Ultimate edition" I know is Predator, which was only released last year in steel, again.

Hopefully, we get a classic 5 * film but with loads of extras thus making it an Ultimate edition or we can get the missing marvel film that needs a great steel, Incredible Hulk ;)

Lock Thread, nothing is happening here.... JK JK sorry I just get so impatient when theres a new release but no real actual information :chill pill: