Gladiator Ultimate Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.3) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: March, 2015
Notes: Glossy finish, Title and Helmet Embossed
Steelbook Made in Denmark, Limited 3000 copies.
Disc: Remasterd Disc +Bonus disc, 2 discs are Region Free

* Note, the Lenticular is not glued to slip, it is loose. It was supposed to be loose, according to the design by HDzeta, but this was not clear in the mockup. Someone will be in contact you with to determine whether you wish to receive the product as intended, or wait for a 'glued' replacement from your hub leader, after Xin sends it to them.

Group Buy details (click on spoiler)
1. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Tripack Version Round 1 ---100 copies for HDN
Price: 160 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < Click (SOLD OUT)

2. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Tripack Version Round 2 ---200 copies for HDN
Price: 160 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click (SOLD OUT)

3. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Lenticular Version --- 300-400 copies for HDN
Price: 56 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

4. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Normal Slip Version --- 200-300 copies for HDN
Price: 53 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

5. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Quarter Slip Version --- 150 copies for HDN
Price: 50 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

6. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Lenticular/Normal/Quarter Slip Version Round 2 --- 150 copies for HDN
Price: 56$ / 53$ / 50$
Group Buy Link < click

full

full

All the different editions:
Lenticular Slip:
(with normal number card) 1300 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

Normal Slip: (with normal number card) 1000 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

1/4 Slip: (with normal number card) 700 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

Triple Boxset Artwork: (with Special Metal Number card) Only 500 copies, No.0001-No.0500
full

For in-hand pics, see this post.

Item delayed due to manufacturing/printing issue.
Please see Xin's updated post here

**Please direct all inquiries regarding Steelbook payments, invoices, etc to Alex**
Hubs will invoice for shipping later when Steelbooks are received by the hub leaders.

To know the GB go time in your area, please use this user friendly TIMEZONE CONVERTER

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that "not for sale" sticker is easy to take off and doesn't leave anything behind!
It was pretty hefty tho .... meaning if you think you are going to take the sticker off 1 year later .... good luck! I took mine off instantly and carefully I was able to get it all off without stupid residue. I suggest all do the same.

if im not mistaken xen said all the tripacks ship direct .... so dont think it will go to a hub if you ordered tri. Mine came direct.

btw the way things are packaged inside ... I have NO remorse of opening mine. For those who collect sealed normally. (which I do) The steel card inside looks identical quality to the one that came in the HDN Seven Psychopaths.

if im not mistaken xen said all the tripacks ship direct .... so dont think it will go to a hub if you ordered tri. Mine came direct.

btw the way things are packaged inside ... I have NO remorse of opening mine. For those who collect sealed normally. (which I do) The steel card inside looks identical quality to the one that came in the HDN Seven Psychopaths.

Oh I actually meant the people who ordered regular editions. I just ordered the full slip, but all of these people receiving their Tri Packs are making me jealous!

The steelbook itself looks great ... but with the 1/4 top slip I dont think it looks all that great. So the other 2 I like better. Glad to have the empty case to admire. Heck I dont even know whats supposed to be wrong it as it looks fine to me.

Lenti is my favorite personally.

As for the freebie, per Xin, nothing's wrong with it, the defective ones were destroyed.

Gift case as same as the release one,the error verion has been destoryed.

Update all asia member shipping details:

FCSM ---Tripack+Lenti*3+full*2:EV975910027CN
megabee ---Tripack+Lenti*3:EV975909956CN
paniel333 ---Triapck+KingKong:LX905616332CN
ESM999 ---Tripack+KingKong:RG074914748CN
boobymcgee ---Tripack+Lenti*1+full*1+ 1/4*1+KingKong:EV975909973CN
Monkey2005 ---Tripack:LX905655185CN
Gurrich ---Tripack:LM936814854CN
max steelbook ---Tripack+KingKong:RC424021085CN
zloiTim --- Tripack+Lenti*3+full*1+ 1/4*2 :EV975909960CN
leobzrra ---Tripack:RG074915054CN
SpecialKay ---Triapck:RG074914646CN
themovielover926 ---Tripack:RG074914650CN
comewhatmay ---Tripack+KingKong:RG074914765CN
himanshu ---Triapck+Lenti+KingKong:EA138220321CN
Feathers McGraw ---Tripack:RG074914677CN
harryhayden ---Tripack:RG074914685CN
pttgc ---Tripack+Lenti*3+full*3+ 1/4*2+KingKong:EA138220370CN
Peter Privalov ---Lenti*2+full*1:RG074914737CN
Mooyai ---Lenti*3+full*3+ 1/4*2+KingKong:EA138220335CN
Alucard26 ---Lenti*3+ 1/4*2+KingKong(waitting KingKong payment)
RomanCH ---Lenti*3+KingKong:LM936893980CN
Panggy ---Lenti*3+KingKong(waitting KingKong payment)
Crossbow ---Lenti*2(one from 2nd):RG074914779CN
Number33 ---Lenti*1:RG074914725CN
Yakudza ---Lenti*1:LM936894027CN
Le Marquis ---Lenti*1:RC424021200CN
KazzPetrelli ---Lenti*1+KingKong:RG074514791CN
theriddler ---Lenti*1:RC424021156CN
kezzar111 ---Lenti*1:LX905665483CN
agentconfucius ---Lenti*1: LX905616346CN
renanbg ---Lenti*1:RG074915045CN
AusBlu ---full*1:RG074914632CN
Write2koh ---1/4*1:RG074914629CN

Got my set today, sucks to say it hasn't lived up to the hype (not the hype I'd built up anyway)

Can anyone remind me what was wrong with the empty case that's thrown in? Is it that you can easily scratch off the text? Luckily mine is in good nick so Ill use that and keep the actual copies sealed :)

Got my tripack this week with a nice surprise :drool: (I did not take part on the GB)

jjmc-n4-32b3.jpg

The box is really heavy and stunning :OMG: I'm going to open it later for a photo shooting :Snap: :D
Regarding the missunderstood of the lenticular edition - personally I keep my lenticular edition sealed and have no problem with it, BUT I also like it if you have 2 options to choose your front cover. You can always use the loose lenticular in another way to present it (frame it, put it next to other lenticulars or the steelbook, glue it, make it magnetic, etc.) - there are so many options in my imagination :thumbs: but yeah that's my opinion and I also understand other collector's mind.

I'm looking forward to the upcoming releases of HDzeta! :happy:

Got my tripack this week with a nice surprise :drool: (I did not take part on the GB)

jjmc-n4-32b3-jpg.150065

The box is really heavy and stunning :OMG: I'm going to open it later for a photo shooting :Snap: :D
Regarding the missunderstood of the lenticular edition - personally I keep my lenticular edition sealed and have no problem with it, BUT I also like it if you have 2 options to choose your front cover. You can always use the loose lenticular in another way to present it (frame it, put it next to other lenticulars or the steelbook, glue it, make it magnetic, etc.) - there are so many options in my imagination :thumbs: but yeah that's my opinion and I also understand other collector's mind.

I'm looking forward to the upcoming releases of HDzeta! :happy:
no free empty case ?

After waiting so long for the release i am a little disappointed that my freebie steel was dented badly on the front bottom and bottom and has a scratch on the back. Also wasn't impressed that the number on the tripack looks like it's partially erased.

It's a beautiful package though. Lenti could've been much better though.

Thanks for all your work wxlinkswd.

After waiting so long for the release i am a little disappointed that my freebie steel was dented badly on the front bottom and bottom and has a scratch on the back. Also wasn't impressed that the number on the tripack looks like it's partially erased.

It's a beautiful package though. Lenti could've been much better though.

Thanks for all your work wxlinkswd.

Reagarding the dented freebie, you can ask your Hub leader for a replacement. I guess you have to send pictures of the damage.

Best wishes,

Michael

• Helpful Post
Reactions: jello02