Gladiator Ultimate Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.3) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: March, 2015
Notes: Glossy finish, Title and Helmet Embossed
Steelbook Made in Denmark, Limited 3000 copies.
Disc: Remasterd Disc +Bonus disc, 2 discs are Region Free

* Note, the Lenticular is not glued to slip, it is loose. It was supposed to be loose, according to the design by HDzeta, but this was not clear in the mockup. Someone will be in contact you with to determine whether you wish to receive the product as intended, or wait for a 'glued' replacement from your hub leader, after Xin sends it to them.

Group Buy details (click on spoiler)
1. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Tripack Version Round 1 ---100 copies for HDN
Price: 160 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < Click (SOLD OUT)

2. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Tripack Version Round 2 ---200 copies for HDN
Price: 160 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click (SOLD OUT)

3. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Lenticular Version --- 300-400 copies for HDN
Price: 56 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

4. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Normal Slip Version --- 200-300 copies for HDN
Price: 53 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

5. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Quarter Slip Version --- 150 copies for HDN
Price: 50 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

6. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Lenticular/Normal/Quarter Slip Version Round 2 --- 150 copies for HDN
Price: 56$ / 53$ / 50$
Group Buy Link < click

full

full

All the different editions:
Lenticular Slip:
(with normal number card) 1300 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

Normal Slip: (with normal number card) 1000 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

1/4 Slip: (with normal number card) 700 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

Triple Boxset Artwork: (with Special Metal Number card) Only 500 copies, No.0001-No.0500
full

For in-hand pics, see this post.

Item delayed due to manufacturing/printing issue.
Please see Xin's updated post here

**Please direct all inquiries regarding Steelbook payments, invoices, etc to Alex**
Hubs will invoice for shipping later when Steelbooks are received by the hub leaders.

To know the GB go time in your area, please use this user friendly TIMEZONE CONVERTER

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it's the obvious choice for inner artwork but I'm really not digging the tigris battle, we've seen this image countless times.

While far from bad, it's the one area I feel they could have outdone themselves and gone with something rarely seen. Everything else is gorgeous though.

Anyone have any idea (or a conservative estimate) on how much we're looking at for the tri pack? Got in on the GB so I'm happy about that, just waiting to see how much this will hit me in the pocket now...

Anyone have any idea (or a conservative estimate) on how much we're looking at for the tri pack? Got in on the GB so I'm happy about that, just waiting to see how much this will hit me in the pocket now...
$160 + shipping fee from Hub to you + whatever split of the Customs Fees that get charged (None usually for USA if that's your country)

• Informative
Reactions: Andycadle84
$160 + shipping fee from Hub to you + whatever split of the Customs Fees that get charged (None usually for USA if that's your country)
Thanks, appreciated (and reside in the UK- for anyone else from these parts and can't be bothered with going onto a currency converter, that's just over £100 at present...)

Well I plan to open and keep the steelbook. Having different slips I like, I can change amongst them for display and just store the other two. That would save me from having to waste money on two more of the same steelbook. ;)

Actually, Kimchi did something like that by giving an extra full slip with its Pianist Full Slip Exclusive.
Do you own a museum? Where guests will notice slipcover differences in the GLADIATOR room?!!:hilarious:;)

Do you own a museum? Where guests will notice slipcover differences in the GLADIATOR room?!!:hilarious:;)
Haha, no. But I do have cabinets where I display my favorite covers for my own enjoyment. ;)

But TBH, I'm not a fan of Gladiator. I'm just saying if we can just get one steelbook with 3 great covers for a little more $, why not?

Haha, no. But I do have cabinets where I display my favorite covers for my own enjoyment. ;)

But TBH, I'm not a fan of Gladiator. I'm just saying if we can just get one steelbook with 3 great covers for a little more $, why not?
Believe me, I hear you brother! BUT. No way to pass this up. Just no way! My dollars are passing pretty willingly, and happily! :thumbs::D

"Stupid" question: in addition of the metal card, is there a normal card for each steelbooks contained in the boxset?
Thank you

Yes! As you can see in each packaging shot, each edition comes with a numbered card. The advantage with the Boxset is all numbers will be the same. ;)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: anae31
I'm still on the fence, lenti or fullslip. Normally no question but what bothers me is the number of text on the fullslip.:confused:
My favorit version is the 1/4-slip but it's the last GB with the fewest copies. :ohno:
Decisions, decisions:dunno: