Gladiator Ultimate Edition (Blu-ray SteelBook) (HDzeta Exclusive No.3) [China]

wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: March, 2015
Notes: Glossy finish, Title and Helmet Embossed
Steelbook Made in Denmark, Limited 3000 copies.
Disc: Remasterd Disc +Bonus disc, 2 discs are Region Free

* Note, the Lenticular is not glued to slip, it is loose. It was supposed to be loose, according to the design by HDzeta, but this was not clear in the mockup. Someone will be in contact you with to determine whether you wish to receive the product as intended, or wait for a 'glued' replacement from your hub leader, after Xin sends it to them.

Group Buy details (click on spoiler)
1. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Tripack Version Round 1 ---100 copies for HDN
Price: 160 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < Click (SOLD OUT)

2. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Tripack Version Round 2 ---200 copies for HDN
Price: 160 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click (SOLD OUT)

3. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Lenticular Version --- 300-400 copies for HDN
Price: 56 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

4. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Normal Slip Version --- 200-300 copies for HDN
Price: 53 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

5. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Quarter Slip Version --- 150 copies for HDN
Price: 50 $US (include shipping to hub)
Group Buy Link < click

6. GB-Gladiator Ultimate Edition Lenticular/Normal/Quarter Slip Version Round 2 --- 150 copies for HDN
Price: 56$ / 53$ / 50$
Group Buy Link < click

full

full

All the different editions:
Lenticular Slip:
(with normal number card) 1300 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

Normal Slip: (with normal number card) 1000 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

1/4 Slip: (with normal number card) 700 copies(No.0001-No.0500 for the boxset, not sold seperatly)
full

Triple Boxset Artwork: (with Special Metal Number card) Only 500 copies, No.0001-No.0500
full

For in-hand pics, see this post.

Item delayed due to manufacturing/printing issue.
Please see Xin's updated post here

**Please direct all inquiries regarding Steelbook payments, invoices, etc to Alex**
Hubs will invoice for shipping later when Steelbooks are received by the hub leaders.

To know the GB go time in your area, please use this user friendly TIMEZONE CONVERTER

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, the subject has been covered more than once. Each side has made their opinion clear and there's no need for this constant back and forth that derails the thread and brings nothing new to the proverbial table.

Ninja Week is on its last day, so let's end it with a BANG! Go have fun and participate in the numerous giveaways being held by HDN's staff, mods and members, I'm sure you must have missed some that might interest you. Thanks! :)

Mod edit out quote.

Was it really necessary to be quite so abrasive? I'm not disputing the gist of what you've written but surely it could have been stated more diplomatically?

Last edited by a moderator:
Heck, I've had more entertainment value from this thread than I'll ever get from the actual steelbook or by watching the movie!

Don't you all love collecting steelbooks!

Reactions: Ronnie3067
I know no one likes waiting for their beloved steelbook, but those delays happen. It's not the first time and won't be the last. That is completely beyond the GB host control, and sometimes beyond the supplier control specially if there is a manufacturing issue. The important thing is we all going to get our steelbooks at the end.

Honestly, I'm surprised how impatient some people are. If there's one thing I've learned from this hobby its patience. Whether its waiting to hear news about a release, waiting for my order to arrive, or dealing with Zavvi's customer service team we should all know by now that we have to be a little patient.

I think we should throw stones or acid at anyone who even tries to express any sort of criticism regarding this or any Asian release ever. They are awful human beings.

How can they be spewing nonsense like HDZeta's gift (that they thought about for a while) is basically them unloading stuff that would have gone to the garbage bin otherwise? Such a silly idea, totally deserving to be scolded/insulted for. Uh, so annoying when people express opinions different than the popular/PC one.

Looking forward to receive my steelbook. I don't do eBay so I'll just use my extra case as a hat.

I think we should throw stones or acid at anyone who even tries to express any sort of criticism regarding this or any Asian release ever. They are awful human beings.

How can they be spewing nonsense like HDZeta's gift (that they thought about for a while) is basically them unloading stuff that would have gone to the garbage bin otherwise? Such a silly idea, totally deserving to be scolded/insulted for. Uh, so annoying when people express opinions different than the popular/PC one.

Looking forward to receive my steelbook. I don't do eBay so I'll just use my extra case as a hat.
Vl6l3yx.png

Reactions: hatredhorror
Well I cleared my head from the long marathon in the epic giveaways, there will always be some that are never happy, not much can be done about that. A free case will do me very nicely, you don't get much for free these days, nice one HDzeta.