Go Ahead... ASK Me Anything! I Dare You! :p

@bloodsnake007 Do you believe in Aliens? And why or why not?
You can keep the answer simple or complicated as possible :D
@AlienKing Holy Crap! :OMG: I had no idea you posted in here! :sorry: My bad bro! :emb:

Do I believe in Aliens? :confused: ILLEGAL ones I DO! :woot: :D :smug: :p Where do you think Mexicans came from?! :rofl:
LOL!.jpg

But dont worry, I have my GREEN CARD!
illegal alien.jpg

LOL! :hilarious:

@AlienKing Holy Crap! :OMG: I had no idea you posted in here! :sorry: My bad bro! :emb:

Do I believe in Aliens? :confused: ILLEGAL ones I DO! :woot: :D :smug: :p Where do you think Mexicans came from?! :rofl:
View attachment 193787

But dont worry, I have my GREEN CARD!
View attachment 193788

LOL! :hilarious:
Haaha, its ok. I forgot I posted here too. :p

So you don't believe in us huh? Cuz um...we are legal (...in a way :whistle:). But we'll save that discussion for later :coffee:

And you're #TeamFlash? :wow: I find it a bit cheesy at times. Here's the thing though, I watch it because I generally like the show but I kind of don't like the main character :confused::LOL:. He's weird. I'm #TeamArrow buddy. But it seems like they're trying to be like Flash too now, so I don't know :dunno:.

Haaha, its ok. I forgot I posted here too. :p

So you don't believe in us huh? Cuz um...we are legal (...in a way :whistle:). But we'll save that discussion for later :coffee:

And you're #TeamFlash? :wow: I find it a bit cheesy at times. Here's the thing though, I watch it because I generally like the show but I kind of don't like the main character :confused::LOL:. He's weird. I'm #TeamArrow buddy. But it seems like they're trying to be like Flash too now, so I don't know :dunno:.
@AlienKing I do believe in ALIENS! :woot: I'm just so damn terrified to get kidnapped and an@l probed! :ohno: :pain: :blackeye::blackeye::blackeye:
gt09FrZ.gif
LOL! :hilarious: :wacky: :D

And to be completely honest, I still haven't seen either of those shows :meh: But I meant, I'm team Flash as in @Flash! :thumbs: :notworthy: ;)

Reactions: AlienKing and Flash
@AlienKing I do believe in ALIENS! :woot: I'm just so damn terrified to get kidnapped and an@l probed! :ohno: :pain: :blackeye::blackeye::blackeye:
gt09FrZ.gif
LOL! :hilarious: :wacky: :D

And to be completely honest, I still haven't seen either of those shows :meh: But I meant, I'm team Flash as in @Flash! :thumbs: :notworthy: ;)
LOL! We don't just do that to everybody. Only 'special' people who deserve it :naughty:

o_O And you haven't watched Arrow or Flash????? SHAME ON YOU! Stop living and get back in your cave to watch them. :rofl:

@AlienKing
Couldn't resist- what with you being from Kanada and all!!!:LOL:

LOL! :LOL::rofl::hilarious: Hilarious video.
But unlike this video, we actually have fun :p :censored:

Regarding Kanada: well, when I visited this beautiful country for the first time, wasn't actually a country back then in the 1400s (I think it was late 1400s), it was more like bunch of people here and there :cautious:. Anyways, a local man referred to the area as Kanata, and I kind of liked the name. May be because my name also started with a 'K'?
But since then, the name has gone through changes. Kanata, Kanada, Canada...you say tomato, I say tomato...same thing. :)