May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Released: April 20, 2018
Platforms: PS4
Purchase:
Amazon US
Amazon UK

1.jpg

During its press conference at E3, Sony Interactive Entertainment finally announced the next God of War game, coming exclusively for PS4.

The game, that has been in development for a long time at Sony Santa Monica Studio, comes with a brand new setting within the frozen lands of Norse mythology. The first monster we get to see is in fact a troll.

Interestingly, Kratos is older, and now he’s taking care of a child, teaching him the way of the warrior and hunter.

We also got a glimpse on the soundtrack, by 'The Walking Dead‘s' composer Bear McReary.

Last edited by a moderator:
How are y’all finding this?

Not bought it yet as I have a lot of games to work through before I buy anymore(don’t believe in getting games and not playing them). But this has my interest.
Not played any prior from this series mind

• Thanks
Reactions: Kizza
How are y’all finding this?

Not bought it yet as I have a lot of games to work through before I buy anymore(don’t believe in getting games and not playing them). But this has my interest.
Not played any prior from this series mind

I had a few hours on it on Friday night and...... i’m loving it.

Everything is one continuous shot, no loading screens whatsoever. I’m a first timer in the GOW series and ive had no problems with anything so far.

Reactions: yeslek
I had a few hours on it on Friday night and...... i’m loving it.

Everything is one continuous shot, no loading screens whatsoever. I’m a first timer in the GOW series and ive had no problems with anything so far.
That’s promising to me.

It’s already on my gamer list, but after it seemingly living up to the hype, I may have to get it sooner rather than later

I can’t watch stop motion....freaks me the fook out *shudders*

So, played this....was good but massively over hyped.
A man having more fun with Crackdown 3 than trudging through God of War.

The restrictions of where we can/can’t go drove me mad, bit like Division where you can’t jump a small step unless on the yellow bit,,,for this it’s the cracked wall bit