PS4 God of War Limited Edition - GAME Exclusive [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: April 20, 2018
Price: £69.99
https://www.game.co.uk/webapp/wcs/s...____ProductDisplayErrorView?productId=2296994
39821621812_f5a841ad53_h.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Lukesablade
UK version delivered today!!!

Steel is nice. the numbered sticker comes off easily. It's embossed and has spot gloss on the runes on the front and back. Only downside is the dark inside art.

IMG_4308.JPG IMG_4309.JPG IMG_4310.JPG IMG_4311.JPG IMG_4313.JPG IMG_4315.JPG IMG_4314.JPG IMG_4317.JPG IMG_4316.JPG IMG_4318.JPG

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon and Noodles
I only just found out about this edition today... is it sold out at Game? I can't see a 'buy' button or anything. :dunno:

I was going to hold off on this game anyway, since I still have loads of others to complete, but I need this edition! :p

Thanks for the great pics @DMD4k and @jitstark. :thumbs:

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
I only just found out about this edition today... is it sold out at Game? I can't see a 'buy' button or anything. :dunno:

I was going to hold off on this game anyway, since I still have loads of others to complete, but I need this edition! :p

I think it is sold out at Game. It was in stock up until the reviews the came then it went OOS. Came back briefly then went.

Reactions: Noodles

I'm having the same problem. I was in no hurry to play the dad-body reboot of God of War (I still don't even want to after the reviews), but this edition is beautiful and now I want it. Talk about having my priorities straight. :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I guess they will restock for you guys to purchase one. You've got a few on Amazon right now for 160 quid if you feel you can't live without it.
Price has gone up in Spain too for those that still have stock, sold out pretty much, and those that do have raised prices obviously, but not that much lol