Netflix The Cloverfield Paradox - Streaming on Netflix on February 4, 2018

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: God Particle (2017)

Genre: [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE], [GENRE]Thriller[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Julius Onah[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR][/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2017-02-24[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]0[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Story follows an American space station crew left abandoned after a problem with a Hadron accelerator causes Earth to vanish entirely.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
dJe4s2h9hac0Fu3pQVV4OuWe8kU.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

IMDb

BadRobotBar.jpg

Comingsoon reports

Paramount Pictures has set a February 24, 2017 release for the original Bad Robot feature God Particle. The microbudgeted science fiction tale was first announced back in 2012.

The plot of God Particle is said to revolve around an American space station that, after an accident with a particle accelerator, suddenly finds that Earth has vanished altogether. Things get stranger when they then they pick up traces of another space station nearby.

In physics, the “God Particle” is a nickname given to the hypothetical Higgs boson, a particle upon which much of our understanding of quantum physics is based. The world’s largest particle accelerator, the Large Hadron Collider, was built in Geneva, Switzerland in an attempt to prove the Higgs boson’s existence.

God Particle will be directed by Julius Onah (The Girl is in Trouble). Originally scripted by Freaks of Nature and 22 Jump Street scribe Oren Uziel, God Particle was since rewritten by Star Beyond‘s Doug Jung.

God Particle is the first film to claim that February 24, 2017 date. The film will arrive one week after both Bad Boys 3 and The Maze Runner: The Death Cure and one week before 20th Century Fox’s still-untitled third Wolverine film.

Last edited by a moderator:
:D
(Hey, Landis is a good lookin man!!)

When I pull a certain face my tash goes into the shape of a the bat symbol and you can kinda see it there. My mates find it hilarious, I noticed it about 6 months ago and it's now my party trick lol

• Helpful Post
Reactions: C.C. 95
BTW, @Flloydo - THIS may be the single most interesting interview I have ever seen about Movie history, Filmmaking and Hollywood. EVER. Landis is a treasure.
(3 hours plus interview)
Starts at about 1 hour 22 minutes

I thought that pollak in the image, I'll check it out.
Cheers

I read it's not being released at all. There is another Cloverfield movie in the works released for Fall 2017
http://collider.com/cloverfield-sequel-god-particle-release-date/

Very strange, either way I'm hoping this is the same film down the line or I'll be very happy with a actual Clovie sequel and then the god partial another time.

I was under the impression God particle had already been filmed though earlier in the year, mind you it didn't stop 10cl which was filmed well before the additional sci fi scenes

• Thanks
Very strange, either way I'm hoping this is the same film down the line or I'll be very happy with a actual Clovie sequel and then the god partial another time.

I was under the impression God particle had already been filmed though earlier in the year, mind you it didn't stop 10cl which was filmed well before the additional sci fi scenes
With J.J. Abrams...
IMG_7565.GIF