Godzilla (2014) (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Japan]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Release date: February 25, 2015
Purchase links: SteelBook Limited Edition Bundle (with figure) - SteelBook
Price: ¥ 16,200 (Limited Edition) - ¥ 7,344 (Regular)

G1.jpg

Thanks to teddyjun for the SteelBook reveal...

Godzilla Steelbook.jpg

*To discuss this edition elsewhere, check out the Collector's/Limited Edition thread and the Digipack thread!

Last edited:
YES! YES!!! F**K YES!!! :notworthy:

I fu**ing LOVE it! :drool: This is the artwork I've been waiting to see on a Godzilla Steel!!! :thumbs: I'm so DAMN happy I have this Pre-Ordered!!! :woot: Thanks @teddyjun!

@tridon and @PunkNinja , get your kaiju asses in here! ;)

Dude I totally feel the same way. I saw other posts on various sites that this was too expensive. If you are a true Godzilla fan and collect steelbooks, this package is the ultimate and a must have. In my opinion, even better than the German amazon.de exclusive.(although i do love mine :)). My bro and I have been Godzilla followers since the 70s and knew Japan was going to come out with a release that kicked a**. can't wait to have it in my hands. Too bad its Feb 2015. Hope there aren't delays :)

wantitnow.gif

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
This Japanese release will go well with some of my other Godzilla dvd related collectibles. check out a display i'm going to putting my steels in.
View attachment 114712 View attachment 114714
OH MY GOD... ZILLA! :jawdrop: :drool: That is fu**ing AWESOME!!!! :notworthy: :thumbs: I am so JEALOUS! :sorry: :p

WAIT! :stop: This EPIC Standee looks familiar! :squint: (Goes to check myebay account tto see ended items:) Sure enough! I had this on my watch list!!! :banghead: I was gonna buy it but I didn't have the funds at the moment!!! It was YOU who bought it and robbed me of my Happiness! :arghh: o_O :punch: DAMN YOU @jeroda!
GZ_dvd_standee.PNG

LOL! :hilarious: just kidding! If you ever decide to part ways with the Standee... I'm your man! :notworthy: :woot: :greedy: ;)
@jeroda Please send that stand or if you can get another one to @bloodsnake007 ,because he will be crying his eyes out if he doesnt get one of thoose!
@Hooch I've crying tacos and gansitos! :cry: Today is a sad day for me :( But I'm gonna drown myself in some cervezas to forget about my loss! :emb: :p

OH MY GOD... ZILLA! :jawdrop: :drool: That is fu**ing AWESOME!!!! :notworthy: :thumbs: I am so JEALOUS! :sorry: :p

WAIT! :stop: This EPIC Standee looks familiar! :squint: (Goes to check myebay account tto see ended items:) Sure enough! I had this on my watch list!!! :banghead: I was gonna buy it but I didn't have the funds at the moment!!! It was YOU who bought it and robbed me of my Happiness! :arghh: o_O :punch: DAMN YOU @jeroda!
View attachment 114839
LOL! :hilarious: just kidding! If you ever decide to part ways with the Standee... I'm your man! :notworthy: :woot: :greedy: ;)

@Hooch I've crying tacos and gansitos! :cry: Today is a sad day for me :( But I'm gonna drown myself in some cervezas to forget about my loss! :emb: :p

HAHAHA BUDDY! Thats not the one I got. Thats the mid-size version of the stand. I would have got that one too if I saw it! I have the tall 4 tier one. I got your back though. I check many times throughout the day every day. I like working high tech cause I'm always online. If I find another, I'll contact you. However, next time. Find the funds or else you'll :banghead::banghead::banghead:. Later, Jerod

regret.gif

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
HAHAHA BUDDY! Thats not the one I got. Thats the mid-size version of the stand. I would have got that one too if I saw it! I have the tall 4 tier one. I got your back though. I check many times throughout the day every day. I like working high tech cause I'm always online. If I find another, I'll contact you. However, next time. Find the funds or else you'll :banghead::banghead::banghead:. Later, Jerod

View attachment 114846
AWESOME!!! :thumbs: You're the BEST @jeroda! :notworthy:

And YES... I do regret not getting it when I had the chance! :banghead: :mad: I should of just bought it and gone into a negative with my bank account! :greedy: It would of been worth it!