godzilla.jpg
Old:
godzilla-old.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 210
Last edited by a moderator:
what? maybe it' because i don't understand dutch, but in the support page of bol.com I see 15€ (priority mail shipment only), and 5€ on movie-bluray.nl (standard mail).
Where di you see bol.com delivery costs?

what? maybe it' because i don't understand dutch, but in the support page of bol.com I see 15€ (priority mail shipment only), and 5€ on movie-bluray.nl (standard mail).
Where di you see bol.com delivery costs?

I went through the checkout process for both sites to get the final shipping cost .. I'll be happy to order at movies-bluray.nl if someone else confirms the 5 EUR shipping cost :D

The Finland release of 300 Rise Of An Empire (also from Warner) had the 3D version but no no 3D on the Steelbook.

Maybe, but then the Taiwan Futurepak of the same movie had no 3D logo on the advance artwork, yet it was on the finished release. Basically I'm just suspicious of Warner and their insistence on ugly great 3D logos, so I won't be convinced it's without the 3D text until it's actually released.

Reactions: earthscope
Also, with Warner you're pretty much guaranteed huge print runs too. This will be available long after release so there's plenty of time to see which country has the best version.

• Informative
Reactions: WKRP
I went through the shipping process again for both sites, and gave a USA address. Here are the totals (text converted to English using Chrome's built-in translation):

movies-bluray.nl:

bol.com:

ok, delivery rates to USA are almost the same (you have the only prioriry mail option for both), but not for UE countries (you can choose standard shipment too in movie-bluray.nl: of course it's not the same, but azt least you have a choice);)
https://www.bol.com/nl/m/klantenservice/bestellen/subject/62649045/index.html
http://movies-blu-ray.nl/index.php?action=extra&extra=A_voorwaarden&lang=en#.U9fNOPl_v1o

I asked both sides if the artwork is 100% confirmed or not. Bol said it's confirmed but movies-bluray said it can still change.

One thing I don't get though is why isn't Bol subtracting VAT since I chose a USA address for delivery ? Isn't VAT taken out normally when ordering something from a European site to be delivered outside Europe ?

Also, with Warner you're pretty much guaranteed huge print runs too. This will be available long after release so there's plenty of time to see which country has the best version.

Not always true...

Steelbooks from Warner
NL- Star Wars
NL- The Dark Knight

Didn't have large print runs as far as I know, I could be wrong though.

Not always true...

Steelbooks from Warner
NL- Star Wars
NL- The Dark Knight

Didn't have large print runs as far as I know, I could be wrong though.

That's true for these two but they were released when steels were not as common as they are now. Over the last couple of years Warner titles are easier to get hold of especially for popular franchises.