Price: €29.99

913f8NN4mgL._SL1500_.jpg

91FeNAu1u4L._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 10,441
Last edited:
I have no hopes for a decent UK release of this in steelbook form. It's by Warner Bros and I think we all know perfectly well what that means, 3D symbol, matte finish with no embossing and maybe, just maybe a dash of spot gloss if we're lucky. 29.99 EUR? This will fall in price.

Pre-Ordered this for now.... will wait to see the artwork. Going to see this tonight :)

EDIT - Awesome film, i sat right in the front center, when you saw the close up of godzilla and he let out a mighty 'RAWR' it took my breath away, havent been so blown away by cgi in around 10 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bagman99
Saw it last night, absolutely loved it. Every bit as amazing as I expected. Will probably go see this again. You can tell it directed by the guy that did Monsters, some stunning scenes. This steelbook can't come in my possession soon enough. Really wish they'd release a nice English Monsters steel to sit nicely beside it

Watched it...dissapointed. To much "Monsters" alike, i think that director just got bigger budget and had done the same...it's not what i was expecting.

Down below is some spoilers to the plot...

This film should be called MUTO, cause it's screen time is much biggrer than Godzilla...fatzilla is for 15 min? The main problem...when Godzilla is making first encounter on the screen and they are showing it from toes to the head. I was blown away...and then they cut and showed me Olsen watching his kid. I was pissed off:angry:...the next hour was pissing me off till the final showdown. Last 10 min was OK...but still it should be done more like Transformers fights thant found futage style.

Watched it...dissapointed. To much "Monsters" alike, i think that director just got bigger budget and had done the same...it's not what i was expecting.

Down below is some spoilers to the plot...

This film should be called MUTO, cause it's screen time is much biggrer than Godzilla...fatzilla is for 15 min? The main problem...when Godzilla is making first encounter on the screen and they are showing it from toes to the head. I was blown away...and then they cut and showed me Olsen watching his kid. I was pissed off:angry:...the next hour was pissing me off till the final showdown. Last 10 min was OK...but still it should be done more like Transformers fights thant found futage style.

You've got to remember...
a sequel has already been confirmed. This one may introduce us to Godzilla, the next one will have to feature him more.

Reactions: Konflick
This post should be in the movie thread. Will this release also contain the 2D version? The Dutch one will and I can't imagine it being different from the German one.