Godzilla (2014) (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 12, 2012
Croxley, London
Release date: October 27, 2014
Purchase link: In-store only - £21.99
HDN Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus or Masterblaster< click on name(s)

10352096_10154381974770640_2292863100407725865_n.jpg

Just announced via their Facebook page!

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe HMV are playing the 'classic Optimus Prime' card? Get knocked down, seems all is lost, then make the huge comeback and win the day! (Spoilers for all 4 Transformers films).

Reactions: stigdu
I was in HMV today ordering dawn of the apes then come back to see this is now up for pre order,
looks like i'm gonna have to make another 15 mile trip to order this now :wtf:
I've been able to place pre-orders by phone before as I have the same problem. They just take your details and when the stock arrives the pre-orders are kept behind the counter with personalised labels. They may give you a call when it's in stock.

I'm not gonna bother with pre-ordering HMV steels. I'm lucky to work near one so I'll look to get one on release day. HMV would be insane not to have an allocation for in-store purchase on day one. Even Drive had in-store copies even though they sold out online allocation (this was aaaages ago).

If it is all pre-order then so be it. I'm sure I'll be able to pick one up later on.

Reactions: psychoscot
I'm not gonna bother with pre-ordering HMV steels. I'm lucky to work near one so I'll look to get one on release day. HMV would be insane not to have an allocation for in-store purchase on day one. Even Drive had in-store copies even though they sold out online allocation (this was aaaages ago).

If it is all pre-order then so be it. I'm sure I'll be able to pick one up later on.

They have an in-store allocation that will be on sale on day of release regardless of pre-orders. But that can be anywhere between 4 copies and 100's lol.

Like you I just go and grab one as its nearby.

Reactions: jitstark
If HMV are going to start getting exclusives on the biggest films of the year then the VERY LEAST they can do is get their online site back up and running!!! The Aylesbury HMV shut last year, then my next closest HMV shut this year (Oxford)!!!!:angry::angry::angry:

I am now reliant on my niece who lives in Stratford in London....she now has a list from me for all 4 exclusives!!!

You want to get back into the steelbook game HMV...get your website back!!!!!!:mad::mad:

Reactions: Noodles