Godzilla (2014) (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) (HMV Exclusive) [UK]

Dec 12, 2012
Croxley, London
Release date: October 27, 2014
Purchase link: In-store only - £21.99
HDN Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus or Masterblaster< click on name(s)

10352096_10154381974770640_2292863100407725865_n.jpg

Just announced via their Facebook page!

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched it yesterday, got a bit disappointed :( But i will probably buy it if it gets a decent release for a good price.

Is there any definite confirmation as to whether this is only the 3D version? I asked in HMV and they still were unsure if it would come with 2D.

My understanding is that 3D releases in the UK HAVE to include the 2D version as well.

I thought that too, but looking at Transformers ES steel, that's 3D only. I hope they don't continue with that trend.

For years we have had a DVD and Blu ray combo, then it's been 3D and Blu ray. Having just 3D is criminal! :(

Reactions: chunk
I'm sorry....

Post above...you can't imagine Warner doing a Paramount!!!! I CAN!!!

HMV have NO idea if this is 2D, 3D or what....their exclusive and they don't have a clue...useless f***ers!!!!

I've ordered mine from Amazon.de...A) released on the 25th September, a month before HMV!!!! B) the picture on the website clearly states 3D blu-ray + blu-ray + digital copy!!

There you go...problem solved!! I thank you!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Don't forget we are RIP-OFF BRITAIN!!!

Watched in cinema a while ago did not go well as I expected it to be. But if it gets a better artwork with a nice finish within a reasonable price might get tempted...

I'm sorry....

Post above...you can't imagine Warner doing a Paramount!!!! I CAN!!!

HMV have NO idea if this is 2D, 3D or what....their exclusive and they don't have a clue...useless f***ers!!!!

I've ordered mine from Amazon.de...A) released on the 25th September, a month before HMV!!!! B) the picture on the website clearly states 3D blu-ray + blu-ray + digital copy!!

There you go...problem solved!! I thank you!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Don't forget we are RIP-OFF BRITAIN!!!

problem solved?
the only problem is you say hmv don't know for sure if this contains 2d and 3d but do you know if it does or do you feel you have to post negative vibes just to make you feel better?
cancelled my amazon.de order in favour of the hmv one as it is cheaper and will contain the same as the german one so it's out a month later no big deal.

Damn, I had no idea the Future Shop version would have an awkward position of the title on the spine, it's just a bit off center. As much as I hate that it says 3D on the front of this version though, I might have to get this because of the positioning of the title on the spine. It bothers me that FS couldn't get it right.

problem solved?
the only problem is you say hmv don't know for sure if this contains 2d and 3d but do you know if it does or do you feel you have to post negative vibes just to make you feel better?
cancelled my amazon.de order in favour of the hmv one as it is cheaper and will contain the same as the german one so it's out a month later no big deal.
Mr Chaplin,
So you KNOW the HMV copy has 2D/3D then...good luck then!! HMV are clueless!! Hope that makes you feel better!!
It's no big deal to me either, i'll see it a month before you!!